The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Did you about the undertaker

Guest · 2 · 675

ScratteLover2

If you couldn't or didn't watch Friday Night Smackdown last week read this quote carefully:

According to Teddy Long during the latest episode of Friday Night Smackdown the Undertaker was found in "vegatative state", and Kane stated that he won't rise from the dead anymore, and it is presumed that someone killed him. Kane said, "I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR YOU! I'M SORRY!" Then he lays down infront of an empty coffin, and starts crying. He also said that he: "would put the people who did this to his brother would through fires of hell and make them pay for it, pay dearly."

I'm not actually sure if what Kane said meant he was dead or not, but the way he said it sure sounded like it.

He has questioned: John Cena, Randy Orton, Shameus, Big Show, Khali, CM Punk, and Mark Henry if they had anything to do with what happened to his brother, none of them said they did. But Randy, Shameus, and CM Punk, I have my doubts.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The term "vegetative state" basically means, being in a coma and brain damaged.

Though I don't know any of the people at hand, this is pretty sad.