The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your usernames

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
i got my username because i like chomper, but i almost went with rexy my username from wtjp, and drake is my last name drake, cant get much better than that

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Vilstrup,Jul 6 2009 on  06:45 AM
Is there a special reason why you don't just delete it, Petrie?
Can't delete the boss account of the GOF. :p  I don't recall why I made a second account.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Don't worry about it.... I find it even surprising, that you new Greenland was part of the Danish Kingdom
Oh I know quite a bit of random information.  I blame it partly on my curiosity to look up anything that crosses my mind and partly on my slight sporcle addiction.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the username I created was very simple- My name is Nick and I  was 22 when I joined the board. its outdated now of course, but I see no need to chsnge it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
a rather easy trick Nick, but it does work well.

as for Raga, how much time do you spend on the internet, searching random information?

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
My user
is
Paradise for peace and bird for gentle

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
as for Raga, how much time do you spend on the internet, searching random information?
Ummm..... Not really sure.  I don't just wander aimlessly looking for random facts.  Its just that if something pops into my head I don't let it go, I look it up and see what I can learn about it.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Chomper,Jul 10 2009 on  12:41 PM
i got my username because i like chomper, but i almost went with rexy my username from wtjp, and drake is my last name drake, cant get much better than that
You got lucky to get the name Chomper, what with him being one of the most popular characters. I bet there are very few character names left that haven't already been taken if somebody wanted one now.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I believe Ducky, Spike, and Ruby have not been taken with any extra characters.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
My user name is (rather obviously) taken from the continental amalgamation of the same title that formed in the Permian period (~300-250 million years ago) and broke up during the Jurassic period (~200-145 million years ago). Likewise, my avatar is a Lystrosaurus (a dicynodont, not a dinosaur), the most ubiquitous vertebrate inhabitant of Pangaea at the beginning of the Triassic period.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
well the meaning of my username is a bit complicated.

but well the first part of my username "Belmont" is referance to a clan(or more like a bloodline) of vampire hunters from the Castlevania videogame series each weilds a sacred whip called the "Vampire Killer".

the second part "2500" is just random I chose that because if you put "Belmont" and "2500" together it sounds good.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I like Star Wars, so Jedi just came naturally. I wanted to combine that with a number I'd remember, and I wanted to use 8472 because I watched a lot of Star Trek Voyager and remembered some aliens in the show were called Species 8472. I felt that was too long, though, so I shortened it to 472 and tacked it on. I think it sounds good.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: jedi472,Aug 11 2009 on  06:33 PM
I wanted to use 8472 because I watched a lot of Star Trek Voyager and remembered some aliens in the show were called Species 8472. I felt that was too long, though, so I shortened it to 472 and tacked it on. I think it sounds good.
Also, it's the meaning of life with some luck thrown in.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Aug 11 2009 on  07:03 PM
Quote from: jedi472,Aug 11 2009 on  06:33 PM
I wanted to use 8472 because I watched a lot of Star Trek Voyager and remembered some aliens in the show were called Species 8472. I felt that was too long, though, so I shortened it to 472 and tacked it on. I think it sounds good.
Also, it's the meaning of life with some luck thrown in.
Indeed it is, sir!

Compy-Rex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thought I poster here before? Oh well. I'll use several aliases from the past few years.

Compy-Rex is, obviously, a merge of Compsognathus and Tyrannosaurus Rex

BrassMonkey, just a random name I used at another forum to do some "detective" work a friend asked me to do.

DingoMan, hmmm, based of the Crash Bandicoot character Dingodile I suppose.

Dr. Manhattan, named after the Watchmen character, I still use this name.

PuppiesWithGunz, used when a friend said an old Stick Arena clan name, either Dogs With Gunz, or Cats With Gunz, originally a joke turned out to be another alias.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Let's revive this topic and have fun with it.
But I won't tell what my username means... yet.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I'm bad in choosing names in general so I chose my favourite character and added the combination of numbers '123' because I thought it looks fine and is easy to remember (not to forget it's easy to type ^^)
Inactive, probably forever.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
"The Anonymous Person" is simply one of my many nicknames I came up with, several of which I possibly could've used as a username as well, such as "TheComicReliefSource" or something like that.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mine means "Jansen's" (son), that is "Jan's grandson".

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, Dosu is a minor, underrated and yet very cool character from the popular anime and manga series Naruto. Though not my favourite character, I always liked him and his dress-sense!!! And dinner? Well, I'm a bit of a glutton...