The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dinotown 2.0

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
(I'm deciding to post this RPG again and see how things work out this time around.  There has only been one active RPG recently so that's why I'm reposting this RPG)

I've had this idea for quite a while and I've decided to finally do it. It takes place in a small community where no humans are allowed. Instead, anthro dinosaur hybrids rome the streets, living a normal 21st century life style. Kids go to school, parents go to work, the usual. This IS NOT the typical action adventure RPs I make all the time. There can be fights, whether physical (ex/a victim getting in a physical fight with a bully), verbal (a clerk getting in a fight with a customer).
Rules:

1) There is no mayor, but there is a city cousle.

2) NO POWER PLAYING! I always put the most important rules in my RPG in all upper case letters to get my point across.

3) DO NOT GOD MODE! Which means controlling another person's character.

4) NO INTERRUPTING! When it's somebody else's cue, don't barge right in. This creates a lot of frustration for some.

5) You can human hair to a character if it'll work for their type. (ex/ hair would work for a Troodon because of the way it's skull is shaped, but hair can't work for a Triceratops because of the way IT'S head is shaped).

Character 1:

Name: Tanner

Dinosaur species: Troodon

Hair color: Red

Height: 5'11'

skin color: Olive green with creamy white belly

Grade: 10

Eye color: green

Personality: Tough, upbeat, determined, short tempered, very intelligent