The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whic lines annoy you the most?

Guest · 1 · 634

Bruton the Iguanodon

Which lines from the films do you hate the most, or annoy you the most?

Here's mine:

Grandma's song in 4 was really annoying

From 5---basically everything Chomper said, ad particularly, "Mommy!" and "Littlefoot!! I'm scared!!"

Oh, and Littlefoot was annoying too;particularly "it's not fair asking one of us to try to cross it alone" seeing as he had just done so and technically it was fair of him seeing, as MarzGurl pointed out, that Ducky and Petrie had both offered to cross the big water shortly before

From 6---anything that Dinah and Dana said, and Ducky was sort of annoying too.

Not to mention Littlefoot: "It's just like Grampa said---if something happens to Saurus rock bad luck descends on the valley", "Yeah, but what if it starts happening to the others as well? It'll be our fault!" and "He didn't!! He didn't!!" and "Hit it, Spike!!"...was that really necessary?

From 7---Pterano: "The poor thing---so young, so full of life"

From 8---Basically anything Tippy said...

Movie 9---The first few lines Littlefoot has of NOHTBA sounded bad

Movie 10: Mr. Threehorn: "Little-foot! Little-foot!", mainly cause it's out of character and was his only line in the film...yeah it was a dream, but I'd rather he be out of it entirey, like in 10, rather then be inaccurately portrayed.  :x

Movie 11: Grandma's comment about Grandpa not being Littlefoot's age when he was Littlefoot'ssize...it felt almost mean

Movie 12: several lines from Petries siblings

Movie 13: anything yellowbellies say