The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

CybertronianBrony's Other Art

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you, ADFan185!

-------------------------------------------------------

Just to let you all know, all my drawing projects will be moved to a new topic, just to tidy this up a bit. Sorry to disappoint. Is that okay with everyone?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Here's a drawing I did. As well as getting back to uploading pics here.

A red Koopa Troopa from the Super Mario series. Love Koopa Troopas. To me, they are the best minions.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Koopa looks very awesome and well drawn. The style is amazing on this drawing

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
Aw, I could sense her adorkableness. Like Twilight, I'm a bit of a bookworm.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah looking forward to seeing your next drawing

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for the comments, you two!

And Dracorider, hmm, that would make a nice and cute concept! A Koopa Troopa as a  librarian, that sounds cool!

Great to hear you are a bookworm! I used to be a bookworm myself when I was a young age... until I lost interest in books.

The funny thing is, my favourite pony is Twilight Sparkle and my favourite Autobot is Optimus Prime and they are both librarians.

My favourite characters are librarians, and I don't even read books. Is this weird or what?

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
I didn't know Optimus Prime was a librarian. And well, I'm not technically a fan
of Transformers, but I tend to search the characters cuz' I can't deny their coolness.

As a bookworm, I encourage you to get back to books. Reading can help one with
writing skills. Of course, this is your choice. Things I recommend reading include National Geographic magazines (I have a ton of them) and of course, the story of dinosaur
scenarios I am writing and posting on this forum. Have you seen one yet? One
is already posted.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
There's the problem. I remember every day I went to school, we had to read a book for 30 minutes before we started our first lesson in the morning and before starting our first lesson in afternoon. Because of this, I got tired of books, so I stopped reading. That meant I did not read a book for 30 minutes and for a long, long time. Sad, I know.

I want to try and read a book, but my mind says no. Also, sometimes most books have a lot of pages, and I know, that's the point. It's to make you put it down when you are finished and take a break, and when you are ready, continue to read more, to make you curious and think of what happens next in the story. But for me, it just makes it boring for me. There's too many words, walls of text, too many pages, there's no pictures or illustrations and I mostly skip all the way to the last page. I am trying to read Skulduggery Pleasant but my mind keeps refusing to read it.
Oh, how my bookworm days have fallen...

But I have to try to read books again. I have to try. I must.

The only things I read are graphic novels and fanfictions, but only those that catch my interest.

Well, I am writing a fanfiction myself, even though I don't read books, which is either strange or unique. It is 7 Dinos and a Human and it is the 3rd story arc of my series. I have done 8 chapters so far and it can be found on the Fanart and Fanfiction section. I really need to get some writing done on it, as it has been a while since I made a new chapter.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm with you I to only read fanfictions that Interest me as well. I'm picky about the stuff I like to read online. But it's mostly animated fanfictions mostly. And they're on the adult side also. Those are my favorite fanfictions right there.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
This is the same picture as on page 1, but updated into high quality.

--------------------------------------

This is what happens in my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fanfiction, which is the 2nd story arc in my series.

Callum (Riolu) exposes his Autobot identity to escape from Dusknoir and the Sableye. Later at Sharpedo Bluff, he tells Pikachu and Grovyle about what happened.

Dialouge is below the art piece.

Callum: I am also a human Autobot. Which means I am half human, half robot.

Pikachu: A human Autobot? Why didn't you tell us before? We didn't know!

Callum: I know. And I'm sorry. I didn't want to expose my identity. But when we were surrounded by Dusknoir, his Sableye and Primal Dialga, I had no other choice.

Pikachu: Did you know about this, Grovyle?

Grovyle: No. I did not. When we were partners saving time, I didn't know until now.

Callum: That's not all. I also live in a world of ponies called Equestria.

Pikachu: Ponies?

Callum: Yes. It's a long story, but I'll try to tell you as much as possible why I live in Equestria and how I became a human-robot.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The drawing is fantastic the style was good and amazing. Another awe picture you drew.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

This will be in my Explorers of Sky story arc, when we fight Darkrai in Dark Crater.

This also fits very well if you listen to The Touch by Stan Bush.

One shall stand, one shall fall...

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This one is Is amazing and very fantastic. Great job with the drawing

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

This is my team in Explorers of Sky.

I am the Riolu and my partner is Pikachu. I am not just a human, I am a Human-Autobot from Equestria.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The high quality picture is better and brighter great job on it