The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

It’s been awhile

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Hello there guys, do you remember me?  If you don’t, my name is chomper94, and I was a member of this nice community since 2021.  I don’t really remember the last time I’ve been on here, and it’s honestly been awhile actually, but I’m back I guess, making my grand return, and a lot has changed since I left.

First off, I still have a bit of Land Before Time energy in me even after leaving, though it’s not as frequent as it used to be, since I’ve mostly been focusing on my other likings, starting with Bonkers, and as of recently, the 2016 Bunnicula cartoon, which you probably saw me post about before on here back around December of 2022 I think…

Secondly, most of my time when I was gone from the forum, I was pretty much on Twitter, and as of recently, on my new YouTube channel.  I don’t use the YouTube channel that often, mostly I just put my memes on there since that’s my habit, and I will say that the editing of my memes has improved a lot since I first started, so maybe stay tuned under the general meme thread in The Party Room so I can share it with you guys.

But yeah, it’s honestly good to be back on the forum.  It’ll take awhile for me to get settled into the forum again, but I’ll probably get used to it immediately soon.

Stay chompy boys,
- chomper94

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome back.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome back to the forum!  :)littlefoot

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
Welcome back! It's really been a while since you were here. But I'm glad your back otherwise.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Of course we remember you chomper94, welcome back! :D

Compsognathus