The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Flash Flood!

Phantom · 27 · 3525

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I hope thing get better soon. I feel horrible that this has happened.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Man, Minnesota just had some severe flash flooding.  Three people have died so far and over 150,000 people are without electricity right now.  Thankfully it hasn't really affected me and my family other than some possible hail damage to one of our cars.  The important thing is your snake is okay.  Belongings can easily be replaced, but she cannot.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah this could be caused by all the global warming we've had.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I gotta admit this years' weather is very unusual  :neutral
Inactive, probably forever.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Tell me about it Thunder Storms Flash Floods our climate has changed a lot.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, another Albertan! Sounds like you're within a short drive of me, too lol  :p
I visited some of the disaster area on Friday and it just blew my mind. :( Incredible to see the zoo and entire parks, as well as a good portion of the downtown, underwater...

All is well here though. I'm quite a long distance from the rivers and up a lot of hills. Nothing  bad happened within a large radius of me at all.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
My snake is at my mom's now. We're going to Drumheller to escape from all this, though I heard they flooded as well. Maybe I'll find some LBT stuff.