The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Rockslide in movie 2

Guest · 8 · 1611

Bruton the Iguanodon

I was just wondering, when the gang got caught in the rockslide in 2, do you think it was more painful then...then what I've been obsessing about? (Then it would technically be Spike's worst injury, and first)

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Obviously, giant rocks hurt worse than bee stings...

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Yup. Bee stings hurt, but unless your allergic, they're not much to think about.

Having multiple dense, heavy rocks smashing you from all sides will not only hurt a lot, but has the potential to kill you. I'm surprise the characters survived at all, especially Ducky and Petrie.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Indeed, If the rocks hit hard enough, especially if they were large.  Not to mention you can get areas like your nose or bones cracked or maybe broken.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It doesn't take rocket science to answer this question, only common sense :rolleyes.  And here we go about the damn beestings again.  As previously mentioned, unless you're allergic, beestings aren't life-threatening :bang.

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I think it would hurt worse to be in a rockslide I dont' really know though I didnt' ever
get stung by a bee I think rocks hurt worse

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yep,Rocks would hurt a lot and may kill the characters.
The charakters would be at least hurt, broken bones etc. but Ducky and Petrie would die!
There's no way to survive this rockslide for such little saurusses
I also think that a bee sting could kill Ducky and Petrie.

But they survive both because it would be disturbing for little children when they die
Inactive, probably forever.