The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Longneck RP.

Nahla · 499 · 47281

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Now THAT he had not expected. "Don't make me drop you IN that bush, young one." He play-glared, shielding himself somewhat with his tail.

"Knowing his grandfather, it'll be okay now. He is quite resilient in that regard." Grandma chuckled. "Oh, the stories I could tell you..."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot still laughing took off running pretending he thought he would get away with it.

Nahla's gaze drifted around the valley "It's really pretty here" she commented.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm too old for this." The old male muttered, grinning as he got up.

"That it is..." Grandma looked around as well. "Though some residents are nicer than others. And some problems smaller than others."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot laughed looking behind him.Not looking where he was going he tripped over a log and landed in a large mud puddle.

Nahla looked down at the ground "I have a question" she said "Where is Littlefoot's dad? Doesn't he have one?"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That works too." Littlefoot's grandfather lowered his head to look at the youngster. "Didn't hurt yourself?"

"Well, for the better part of Littlefoot's life they believed each other dead." Grandma hesitantly said. "And now he cannot stay here because of his herd. And Littlefoot is not yet ready to leave his friends here to go with him. He visits at times though."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: My internet is not being my friend today.

Littlefoot shook his head "I'm fine" he stood up however he was coated head to tail in mud,only thing they could be made out among it was his sparkling reddish brown eyes.

"So you's look after him like you're actually his parents?" the young female questioned.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: *pat, pat*

"Oh dear." Grandpa chuckled. "Best get yourself cleaned up before your grandmother sees you like this."

"Pretty much." Grandma smiled warmly.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot smirked and shook sending the mud flying onto Grandpa "There,all good now" he laughed.

"Thats really nice of you's" Nahla smiled

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I don't think so." The old male loomed over his grandson. "Off to bath with you."

"Well, there was not much of a choice back then. It would hardly have done letting him go on alone." Grandma's face became sad. "He had to do too much of that already."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I had a bath yesterday" Littlefoot complained.

Nahla sighed as she watched the rippling water "He's lucky...lucky to have you and his Grandpa"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: isn't Nahla talking to his grandMa!? o.O

"And today you ran into the mudhole." Grandpa picked him up at his tail. "Your grandmother would just love this."

"As lucky as we are to have him as our grandson." Grandma smiled. "Though he keeps us almost busier than we ought to be at our age." She laughed at the many memories.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: I forgot the 'and' my bad xD it late leave me alone

"Nooooooo don't tell Grandma" Littlefoot complained.

"Does he always stay in the valley here? I know I would" Nahla grinned as she gazed around.

OOC: Oh Nahla...why you ask THAT?!

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: sue me! >:|

"Mayhap." The old male snickered.

"I wish he did..." Grandma rolled her eyes. "He has this tendency to find trouble, whether that be IN the valley, or outside it. Thankfully I have yet to hear of an incident he couldn't fix himself."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: It 5am...can't sleep...don't know why I woke up in the first place for

Littlefoot stopped complaining and let Grandpa carry him...that was not saying he was looking forward to the bath.

"Trouble?" Nahla questioned "What kind of trouble?" her voice was curious.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
He carefully dropped his cargo in a secluded wateringhole. "Hop, in you go."

"Oh dear... Getting lost, meeting people he perhaps shouldn't, that kind of thing." Grandma told her. "He once ended up on an island of all things. Still am not quite sure how that happened..."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot tried to get past Grandpa and get out to flee,but it was clear he was just playing around.

Nahla laughed "Sounds like he keeps you on your toes then...thats what my mother said about me..." her voice trailed off as she thought of her beloved mother.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
He took the bait gladly, dragging him back again and again.

"All children do, one way or another." Grandma sagely said. "And Littlefoot isn't even the worst of them all."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Finally Littlefoot gave in and stayed in the water-play glaring at Grandpa.

"Does Littlefoot have any brothers or sisters?" Nahla had forgotten all about her shyness,she was really loving talking to Grandma.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Come now, I had to go through this too." Grandpa winked at him. "It'd hardly be fair if you would not."

"A Step-brother, but no blood-relatives." Grandma sighed sadly. "He was the sole survivor of the first - and last - nest of my daughter. Who again is the sole surviving of my children."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot sighed and just did as he was told and after a while he even began to enjoy the water.

"I'm sorry..." Nahla said "But Mother always told me...the less we have the more we appreciate it"