The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Longneck RP.

Nahla · 499 · 47244

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That is one way of putting it and the thought certainly has merit." Grandma stated. "Your mother was a smart woman."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla half smiled "Yeah..she was...though she kept filling me with what she called 'wisdoms'" she chuckled remembering how she broke over 95% of them.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh, I tried that once too with Littlefoot after he nearly threw me down a ravine." Grandma chuckled once more, looking over to the side the ravine was located. "They caused him to go help a herd of wanderers find their target." She shook her head in exasperation.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Gee sounds like he gets up to quite the adventures" the young girl laughed.

Meanwhile Littlefoot came out of the water now completely spotless,he play glared at Grandpa "Happy now?" he asked with a hint of a smile.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"He is. Sadly." Grandma snickered. "His friends are just as bad, following him everywhere."

"Careful with that tone." Grandpa warned with a grin. "You are still not too big for me to throw you into the mud once more."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla smiled "You're really nice" she commented leaning her head against Grandma's side.

"You wouldn't dare" Littlefoot laughed.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Thank you." Grandma leaned down to nuzzle the young female.

"After dealing with Grandma's father, I don't dare very little." Grandpa got to his feet. "Let's see if we can find the girls, shall we?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sighed happily,feeling much better from she arrived.

Littlefoot nodded and walked ahead only to stop and look back "Please don't tell Grandma about the mud" he gave  a begging smile.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"We shall see." Grandpa threatened playfully.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot turned back around and walked off to find his Grandma.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandpa followed him, quickly spotting the form of his mate in the distance.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot ran forward quickly reaching them,however Nahla not noticing him stuck her tail out tripping him. Littlefoot screamed in shock as he tumbled into the water....again.

Nahla bought her tail back trying to hide a smile "Sorry" she said through giggles. She had to admit...it did look pretty funny.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh my, and here I was thinking you hated baths." Grandma snickered, briefly looking up as her husband settled down beside her.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot got out of the water "I do hate baths now I've had to have two today!" he complained shaking off.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Two?" His grandmother echoed. "What happened between you boys while I was gone?"

Grandpa looked away pointedly.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot realized what he said "Oh nothing" he lied.

Nahla snickered "Yeah right"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"This is not how his mother was, isn't it?" Grandma muttered to her mate, who nodded with a smile.

"We can blame Bron for this." He agreed.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot walked to Nahla and tapped her "Tag you're it!" he ran off laughing.

Nahla just stared after him blankly...she was very confused.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OOC: I should wake Zimba up,any longer and we can make him his own version of Sleeping Beauty xD

Zimba awoke with a yawn,he blinked a few times and stood up. He remembered what woke him-the sound of Nahla's laughter. He smiled at that,it sure sounded like she was happy. He started going to where he heard the sound to see what was up.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"As I said, resilient." Grandma laughed. "You're suppossed to go catch him now, dear."