The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ending the lies of LBT with Vids.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Jun 9 2008 on  07:46 PM
Keep in mind folks are entitled to freedom of self-expression.  However, I do not agree with hate vids or hatefics of LBT in any fashion :angry:.  I do support your decision to make this vid, but I can't think of any "nice" ways to address haters.  It especially irks me when I see hatefics on FANfiction.net.  Hello, folks!  It's a fansite, not a site to post hatefics and seriously p*** fans off.  Maybe that's why they do it; to get a rise out of fans <_<.  Just know I've got your back on this one when ya return :yes  ;)!
Well, it's not surprising that you can't figure out a way to say something nice.  They brought forth the hatred and they're going to get it right back in their faces. :D

I also agree with you on the hate related projects.  I'm definately going to have to make a vid about that. :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jun 10 2008 on  01:22 AM
I know this guy, he once said I should stop making fanart.. :p

Anyway, here you see him hating the lbt sequels. ( and the why's)
Seriously, this loser has too much time on his hands :lol  :lol!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I'm back on it again.  Currently working on getting LBT 2 recorded into my computer. :) (I only have the VHS version, so I have to use a special adaptar that connects from my VCR/DVD Player to my PC.) I've had earlier problems trying to convert it.  I always got some sort of error message.  However, I think I have fixed the problem and let's just see what happens. :)

Hmm, if things go well, I might be able to get it all recorded by July, so I can start the vids by then.  So, we could be looking at August here for my first vid.

Sorry you have to wait until the last month of summer vacation for those that will be going to school again when it's over, but I can't exactly speed up the process here and it's the best I can do at the moment.

Well, see ya later! :^.^:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's okay :D We don't expect you to be a fast train, rushing over the rails..  :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Best to take your time and be careful then rushing.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jun 13 2008 on  06:12 AM
Best to take your time and be careful then rushing.
Too true!  I can't tell you HOW many things I've seen end in disaster when they're rushed.

Anyways, looks like LBT 2 converted to my PC just fine.  It's currently being saved.  This is going to take a while on the account my progam does it at 30 to 35 frames a second (pretty much random within that area that it gets per second.) and there's a total of 132110 frames to save, which is looking at over an hour in the end.

Tomorrow, I'll try to compact one of the TV Series DVDs I have on my computer.  I definitely need to make some space as I'm down to 20 GB now. (Though 5.5 GB worth is used up due to a torrent of 52 episodes of an old TV show I recently downloaded.  I plan on finishing it ASAP and so that I can get it out of the way and get some space.)

Plus, I've definately got upcoming plans to move them onto DVD disks that I plan to give to my cousin.  After all, since there's been a shortage of them at the stores in my state, I have to do something to ensure my cousin can have them.  I'll also make copies for myself and so that I can free up the space on my computer to have room for the many vids to come.

As you can see, I've got alot of work ahead of me before I can get started.

Wish me luck on it all. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck.  It does look like you'll be busy for quite a while.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am sad to report that this project is being put on hold while I'm busy having LBTlover help me reformat my computer.  We ran into a little snag and it could be a bit before we're completed with it.

So, until further notice, there will be NO working on this project.  Sorry! :(

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is ok.  I hope everything works out.  Some things are more important then working on a video, especially when your computer needs to be seen to and gotten back to working order.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey there everyone!  I'm back on my Desktop!  It's time to get back on this.

Just need to redownload a little thing and I'm good to go!

I'll see ya all later!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm glad you finally got things back to normal.  Welcome Back.