The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5638 · 242020

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie's phone buzzed and a image of Dulcy appeared on it." Hi Dixie? It's Dulcy from the Dawgs. Sorry if I am interrupting anything but Samia and I were going to reach out and see if anyone would be willing to hang out at the Onca mall with us. We asked Yogi and Cindy but they have plans for the evening. Since we aren't doing anything with the Rottens, that leaves you and your team. We asked Scooby but he's in a eat off with Janus, seeing who can eat the most double breaded fish. He did give me your number, hence this call." Well, I'm meeting with the prince is about 30 minutes, but after that, I'm free." Dixie said " is there anything in particular that you want to do?" See that's the thing. Most of the things in the mall requires at least 4 people. The games area."!'ll bring some friends along." Dixie said with a smile." We haven't done much together before and I think hanging out would be a good idea. Just let me know what time you girls want to meet up and where." Thanks Dixie. Samia and I are down for any games. Well we aren't very good at line dancing but other than that..." Dixie laughed " Surely you aren't THAT bad." You haven't seen me try to dance" Samia cut in.

" An update? Well son, there's nothing to update, not since the last time you asked. You are 93% like me and that has not moved for weeks. You do everything the way I would do it, you look like me and the last 7 percent is basically being king , ruling like me and ruling as long as I did. " Scar said." You can't become anymore like me until you become king. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Can I ask then, once I do become king, what must I do to rule like you did, father?" Kovu asked, always eager to learn more about his namesake.

"We've taught him well," Zira smiled to Scar, seeing their son's eagerness to emulate.

The Miao siblings had been further practicing their magic.

"I can't wait to show the seer our progress," Sagwa smiled, having begun using spells to make her calligraphy come alive.

"He'll be proud, hopefully," Dongwa said, having mixed magic with his kung fu.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There's nothing really specific that you need to do, my boy. Aside from projecting strength and authority. " Scar said." Just keep up the good work."
-
In Arlene's hot tub, she and Chie were playing a golf video game called Onca's Best Shots."  So far, both girls were doing terrible, Chie was 23 over par through 10 holes, and Arlene was 30 over." Chie burst out laughing as her latest shot landed in a bunker" By the sacred spots I stink." The busty cheetah laughed." You still beating me." Arlene said as her shot hit a tree and bounced right back at her, leaving her even further away from the hole." By 7 shots." That can go away on 1 hole." Chie said. " only if I get really lucky, and so far, I'm not getting lucky on any of these holes." Arlene said." Next time, we try the mini golf." Why mini golf?" Chie asked." Because you can't go higher than 6 shots on a hole." Yeah good thinking. Want to bet on the last 7 holes?" I don't have any money really and you're creaming me anyway." Arlene said." We aren't counting the first 11 Clean slate. 0-0." Chie said. " Loser does the winners claws?" Arlene offered." Well my claws could use a trim. Alright. If I make this shot.. you have to kiss me on the lips and put your tongue into my mouth." Chie smirked impishly." And what if you miss? That's a 40 feet shot." Arlene said." Well, if I miss I will organize your room here." Chie said." All I have is a suitcase but if you miss you can organize it." Arlene said. Chie's lie was poor, up a long slope and several feet to the right of the hole ." Here we go." Chie said and she putted. The ball shot up the slope and rolled up and down over curves in the green as it rose towards the hole, Arlene rose from her crouched position " Geez that's going in." She said as Chie started to rise from her seat" come on come on get in there." She urged as the ball curved and aimed directly towards the hole . The ball went in and Chie sent a wave a water directly into Arlene's face as she cheered." Oh my gods, I didn't expect to make that shot." Chie said. " that was a par." Arlene said pointing at the score." Par is .. good?" Chie asked." Well your score doesn't go up . For us, it's really good. " Arlene said." So .. should I kiss you now or after I putt?" We can wait until after you putt." Chie said, coming down from the high of the unexpected par. " for your next shot aim a little more to the left. The green curves to the right." Arlene aimed to the left and putted, trying to card a 7 or a triple bogey. The ball raced along the green and curved towards the hole , catching the left edge and roars around the cup 2.5 times before falling in." Wow.. great shot Arlene! We both made long putts." We didn't bet on my shot." Arlene said." Because I couldn't think of anything." Chie shrugged." I'll come up with something for your next one. Promise." Chie set her controller aside  for a few seconds and stretched." Clawsa were starting to get numb." She admitted." Arlene set her controller next to Chie's and  got out of the tub briefly to check on Oliver, who was making his 6th lap around the lazy river " Still on the lazy river huh?" Chie chuckled." 6th lap of 10. He'll probably be there another hour.  Just making sure he's safe. "  Arlene said." Doing your job as a mom." Chie said." Maybe one day I'll be a mom too, but I'll need to find a guy if I want to have them the traditional way. " Trying to do it as best I can." Arlene said."  if you need help, just ask. Oliver is a sweet fellow." Chie said." Thanks, I'll take you up on that, probably in our next stop." Arlene said." For now though, I have to pay up on that kiss. Come here." Chie turned to face Arlene who leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Chie's dark red lips and Arlene's very dark red lips parted and Arlene put her tongue deep inside Chie's mouth. Chie held onto Arlene as the girls began making out.

-
Onca was changing into a formal attire for the media tour he was going to give. Showcasing his kingdom was a big opportunity to put Panthers on the toon world map as a tourist destination. Done right, Panthers could become a regular Laffalympics stop, with the money fame and prestige that went along with it. Summon Miss Dixie." He said to his attendants." She will be a symbol of foreign connections while Mukua will be a symbol of our homegrown talents."  He continued." Bring both girls to me as soon as you can.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The officer blinked at the mention of the noble's net worth. Entire countries were poor compared to him.  Regardless, he maintained his professionalism. "Anyways, my Lord, we suspect Paxton Powers may have purchased some of your items. He's been implicated in several archeological thefts." The officer then sighed. "Unfortunately, he is the son of Derek Powers...and quite wealthy to boot, so getting charges to stick is...shall we say, a little more difficult than usual. However, rest assured we will recover your artifacts."

-------------------------------------------

There was a knock at the door of Paxton's penthouse. He booted up his computer and looked at the screen showing the camera feed. As expected, there was a young woman dressed in standard clothing and carrying a simple cardboard box, nothing ostentatious or shabby. He reached under his desk for his pistol and tucked it into the inner pocket of his jacket.

The man opened the door and the woman stepped in. "I believe this is what you ordered." She placed the box on the ground and opened the lid. Nestled inside soft red velvet was a small platinum crucible with ornate runes carved on the rim.

Paxton gently picked up the surprisingly heavy item and examined it. "It's just as promised and in perfect condition," he said. "Now, for my end of the bargain." He reached inside his jacket and passed a handful of credit chits to the woman. "Fifteen million credits as promised. It was a pleasure doing business with you."

"I look forward to your future orders." The woman pocketed the creds and exited the penthouse, leaving behind the box.

"Now, where shall this go..." Paxton looked at his collection of artifacts resting against the far wall.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wealthy or not, stealing is wrong." Stripetail said. " Do what you have to do officer to take him into custody. I will seek restitution for the theft , for every item stolen. he may be wealthy now, but he won't be after I'm through with him, that I assure you. Even if he is the son of Derek Powers of Wayne-Powers." Stripetail said." Check his accounts, see if there were significant amounts withdrawn or transferred recently.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 Kopa and kovu were going over the latest plans for the pridelands safari- for laffalympic guests to enjoy sightseeing while the games wee omgoing. ' ' so how much of the kingdom are we going to use for this safari thing?' kopa asked as he looked at the plans.  ' another question- how much are we going to charge? it cant be free after all. not with the numbers of guests you have written down. '
 vitani and kiara were inspecting the courses for the events.. which were nearly 100% finished already. ' good thing we brought in haithi to get this done quickly ' Vitani said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dulcy and Samia were walking around the town , taking on some of the sights. " Those paintings are nice." Samia said as she looked at a snake drawing with its coils."  How long does it take to make these?" The gold dragoness asked." Couple days. After all, I don't have fingers." The snake, named Miu, said." Never seen a dragon before. You're big." Not compared to the males of my species and I'm still growing." Samia said. Mind if we get one of your paintings?"  Prices on the board." Miu said." Depends on what you are looking for."
How about a painting of us? Dulcy said." Doing what?" Samia said." Looking at the waterfall." Dulcy offered. " That would take me several days to do. The bigger the painting the longer it takes. You girls would have to sit together, without a break the entire time." Miu said." That means no breaks for the bathroom either." Oh.." Samia's face fell." Sorry, but without fingers, I can't paint very quickly. " Miu said. Could you get someone to help?" Dulcy asked." A group painting costs more." Miu said."  Dulcy's phone buzzed " Dixie was texting her " When do you want to meet up?" Need a favor. Trying to get a painting of me and Samia. Could we get a loan from you to buy it?" Dulcy texted." Have me in it with you girls and it's a deal. How much is it?" Dixie replied." Er.. how much is it?" Dulcy asked " 250000 rupees." 250000 rupees" Dulcy put in." A little over 3000, according to the exchange rate" Dixie responded." Set up the painting session and have it be in between the events. Friends between games, competitors during after all." Ok.. um why don't we have it be.. 3 days from now at noon?" Dulcy said." It will be four of us. Me Samia Dixie and her friend Mukua. The girls will be sitting on our shoulders." I charge more for group painting, which is any more than 2." Miu said. " Dixie.. has offered to pay for it. Samia said." Very well. Big waterfall, right side of town. Let your friends know there will be no breaks. So  they will have to sit on your shoulders for several hours." She's used to sitting for paintings." Dulcy said."

She sent a text to Dixie. Noon, 3 days from now. Bring your girl Mukua. You'll sit on our shoulders. It wil cost more though." For something you can hang on your wall at home, money isn't a issue." Dixie said. I'll pay whatever the painter wants" I could kiss you right now." Dulcy replied." We don't have much money. We've sent almost everything to Vesuvio." I'm holding you to that kiss Dulcy. Dixie replied with a laughing icon." Friends help each other out. Just let me know what you need."
I'll get the canvass ready. Don't be late please " Miu said." We'll be there." Samia said. Thanks. Come on Dulcy. Let's get to the mall. See what kind of stores this place has."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 04:07:15 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm doing all right," Oliver waved from the lazy river. He had been given swimming lessons already, so he enjoyed the water. He paddled faster so he could get more laps in while had the chance to do so.

"I think Abu even volunteered to help," Kiara nodded to Vitani, as the elephant who was the Royal Six's main cubhood babysitter came up to Pride Rock. "Nice to see you again, Abu."

Abu bowed to Kiara and Vitani. "It is an honor, princesses. You know I'm always happy to assist you six."

"Especially if we throw in a gem?" Kiara smirked.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The officer nodded. "Very well, I shall keep you updated as necessary." He then exited through the ornate door and made his way back to where the cruiser was parked. As he watched some of the toons practicing, he noticed that there were quite a few armed guards and Gotham PD officers around. Not unexpected for a sporting event but this was a closed-off village that only allowed competitors in.

-------------------------

"Captured!?" Gabriel thundered. "What do you mean Blammo was captured!?"

Her voice boomed inside her RV/mobile base, now disguised as one of the many nondescript box trucks on Neo-Gotham's streets.

"It's as we said, Ma'am," the Weasel said, as he mopped away sweat from his brow. "Apparently, Big City's bomb squad wasn't quite as incompetent as we thought."

"Break him out," she said, looking up from her command and control computer. 

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chie and Arlene continued to French kiss the cheetah running her tongue around inside Arlene's mouth as she held on to the pink cat. There was a beep from the Oliver watcher every time he completed a lap. Oliver had completed 3 full laps in the time since Arlene and Chie had locked lips and started their makeout.

Girls.? Mukua interrupted as Chie began to fondle Arlene's breasts." I need to use this tub." Arlene pulled away with a gush and blushed as Mukua looked at her." Ah.. sorry. We got.." into it. I could tell." Mukua said with a laugh." I just need to borrow the game system for a bit." What game are you playing?" Dance , Prince Dance. It's the 3rd game in the series, this one allows for dancing in a tub." Mukua said as the game turned on" she chose a dance since " Royal salute" and began dancing in time with the instruction screen." Dixie was watching from her tub as Kitty tucked into the latest batch of grilled mouse burgers " looks pretty tough" Dixie admitted as Mukua did swerves splits and curves in time with the song." Gotta have flexibility." Mukua said, shooting her a smirk.
-
Have gem, will follow." Abu grinned in response." Lead the way you two."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara and Vitani each displayed a small gem in their paws. "We figured you'd probably need motivation," Kiara smirked.

"So we had these prepared," Vitani added.

Abu looked pleased at the treasures. "You two know me well," he commended. He used his trunk to take hold of the gems being offered.

"You sure this is gonna be a box office hit?" Sawyer asked Louie and Berry as they went to their movie's premiere night. "A LOT of the movie was just me and Louie kissing."

"That's why it'll be a hit," the ape king and ape girl assured with grins.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sawyer was tapped on the shoulder and turned to see a fine dressed cat in a hat" Hey beautiful." He grinned." Danny! What are you doing here?" Studio sent me to support the advertising for the next movie. I'm also under contract to work with you and Berry over the next five films." Six films , Danny." Louie corrected ." Starting with 3 Banana Splits in a Sundae. Which starts filming next week."  Any of them involve dancing and singing?" Danny asked" Yes, they are all musicals. I'm directing and I also wrote the script." Louie said." Half of my scenes with Louie were liplocks." Sawyer said" More like 60 percent girl Berry said." The apes love watching their king taste some sugared honey." What about drama and action?" Danny asked." Well there's more than a few chase scenes and things going boom." Louie said as he read from the newest script he had written."This scene has you Sawyer and Berry trying to make your train to Mumbai . Hijinks ensue." Louie grinned" I get punched by a tiger?!?" Danny gulped." You stepped on his tail" He throws me through a series of windows and a wall?" Bugs Bunny has been doing that for decades" Louie said" I end up kissing Berry's ... bum?" Did you read the script?" Louie asked as Berry giggled." The script I got was different." Danny said " There was lots more singing and dancing, less pratfalls." My subjects love hijinks. Romance too, well when I'm involved." My contract requires that Sawyer and I kiss , on the lips, at least 3 times per movie." Danny said." You kiss her 5 times. Berry kisses her on the lips 10 times. And you kiss Berry 8 times. My research shows the apes like it when apes do the kissing, particularly when I do it. But for this film I'm the director although I do cameo at the train station as a conductor." Louie said as the movie started and he handed Danny some popcorn " How was your flight?" Fine, had some turbulence on the landing. I'm used to it. The check doesn't hurt. 250000 per film?" Plus a percentage of profits." Louie agreed" Plus we film in Panthera , on the Nile China Indonesia and Jungle City, among others. " Louie said" First one in Panthera, Ptince Onca has generously allowed us to stay at the Chateau de Onca while filming. The scenery is gorgeous, as are the locals "
Louie said

-
Gotham
Batman examined all the exhibits that had been trashed by the Royal Flush Gang." Not much here . They did a good job of trashing the place" Batman said through his communicator " I checked the security footage. 5 perps, all dresssed like cards. Cleaned the exhibits and guests out in under 20 minutes then busted through a skylight. " Stripetail donated many of the artifacts that were stolen. " Wayne said." Can't imagine that's going  to be a pleasant chat when I run into him again." Touch base with him most likely he's already started his own investigation." He has the games to worry about." And now ancient powerful magical artifacts in the hands of criminals as well."  How much harm could those wands and other old stuff do?" Batman asked as a door opened and closed." Plenty, Batman, plenty" Stripetail spoke up and Batman spun around" Uh he's here I'll be in touch."
Batman broke contact and turned to the wizard"  Those Wands contain cores from an extremely powerful magical world. Any natural abilities the person has who possesses them, are enormously increased. Which is why getting them back is very important . Their monetary value is huge, but that is at best a secondary concern. The damage they can inflict is enormous.  As in Gotham flattened out of existence." Why did you bring such powerful artifacts to Gotham in the first place." To raise interest in the games, show off some of my belongings and to raise money for charity." Stripetail  said as he picked up a large shard of glass." Restoratum" he intoned" and glass began flying off the ground. Stripetail made several gestures and one by one the cases were repaired." Check them for anything fingerprints, pieces of clothing, and so on." All I can see is a small puddle of.. ooze." Batman reached down and touched it." Its fluid, from some sort of robot or automatron." What do you know about Paxton Powers?" Stripetail asked." He's a snake and the son of a even bigger snake Derek Powers. Don'treally know much about him, except he's filthy rich and got there by dumping toxic sludge into a previously pristine bay. Not that he or his dad care for environmental protection or laws. " Could he have hired the burgulars to steal the artifacts?" Wouldn't put it past him. Unfortunately, there's nothing solid to tie him to this. I don't even know who the Royal Flush Gang are, at least out of costume." Perhaps this is a job that requires you to go undercover." Stripetail mused" Any rich newcomers in town?" There's this girl, just moved in a few weeks ago with her family. I think her name is Melanie. Dads a collector, I think." Talk with her and her parents if possible. If her father is a collector of antiquities then he would be well connected to learn if any of the stolen artifacts were put up for auction or sold anywhere. These sort of objects won't stay together for long. Which means Batman you're on the clock so to speak. Help me get my property back and I will reward you handsomely. Within reason of course. Asking for a billion creds, for example, wiould not be reasonable." I would never be able to spend that kind of money anyway." What about- being able to connect with your father?" Stripetail said and Batmans mouth fell open." You-you're kidding right? My fathers.." dead. I know. I can summon his spirit to talk to you." You can do that?" Batman. I'm immortal. I can do things that mortals can't." I- I don't know. . What would I even say? " Dad . I'm a superhero now? " Would he approve of what I do?" I believe that he would be proud of you. " You didn't know my dad." No, not personally. But I have been around long enough and seen enough to know well the bonds between fathers and their sons. It is unbreakable, not even death can sever it. You yourself wil know that bond, one day. Sorry, scrying habits." Did you ever have children Stripetail? Batman asked" No, my great enemy Mertavius denied me that opportunity. I had a mate..and he took her from me. I have filled the ages since with work and letting my friend Tarrsx and his wives and children serve as  an extended family." Did you get even with him for what he did? Avenged her in some way?"Immortals don't work that way. You can't kill them to avenge a death.  Eventually he and I will come to blows again Batman. We have fought for ages, literally. Our contest, in some ways mirrors the contest between the original Batman and his arch foe. Good must always confront Evil. The battle takes many forms across time, the arenas change, the cirmcustsnces change, as do the names. Many past heroes and heroines now exist only in my memory, as do the villains they countered. I prefer to remember the good beings not the bad ones." Stripetail said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mukua continued dancing, showing off her flexibility and dance moves. The pantheress was a blur in the fast dance section of the game and her score raced upwards reaching 1 million, then 5 million then 10 million. As the dance ended Mukuas score stood at a staggering 35, 750, 000, which was a new high score, beating the previous high score by around 30 million." Heck yeah!" Mukua whooped." Perfect score!"  You never told me that you could dance like that Mukua " Dixie said." You're amazing."  I do more than just draw and cream folks at trivia you know." Mukua laughed." You didn't cream me.0 Dixie smirked." You only tied me because you know Winnie Woodpecker and I didn't." She's a nice girl. Puts up with Woodys er hijinks, not every girl can do that. Same with Scooby and his bottomless stomach, not every girl would keep trying to fill it." Or Garfield at that awards show where he won everything." Arlene said." You're kidding?" Atrua turned to her." EVERY award?" Yeah and it was a huge bore fest. It would be one thing if he was reflective and nice about it, but nope. He rubbed it in my face, Nermals face , everyone's face. " if Janus did something like that, I would be his ex- girlfriend after 10 minutes of stage hogging." Mukua said." Fortunately, Janus is much more a team player. Always thanks the coaches, teammates and family at award shows." How long did that award show last Arlene?" Dixie asked" 6 hours" Arlene said and Dixies mouth fell open." 6 hours.. of sitting there watching Garfirld stroke his .. award.. and seeing his ego fill the room. Dear heavens.. I would have left after about 15 minutes of that. Made an excuse  to get away. Like my car was being towed or I had a kart race to prepare for, or I had some paint to watch dry. ANYTHING to avoid sitting through a 6 hour fest of narcissistic self love. Honestly Arlene that should have been a deal breaker on your relationship with him. " Dixie said.

" We were required to stay by the studio." Arlene said." So the director made all of you sit through that? You gotta be kidding!" Dixie said and Arlene shook her head." Nope, if you didn't show, you were out of the cartoon for at least a month. No appearance, no pay." Arlene said."  Dang.. Chie said." Did that happen again or was it a one time thing?" Well the studio did make some changes after that. Couldn't be in every category, and once you won a certain number of awards the next award you won went to the runner up." Arlene said. Nermal pushed for a Young Kitten Award and I pushed for for an actress award, so me and Liz had a shot at winning stuff." Sounds like the studio was covering its .. backside after the Garfield Loves Himself marathon ." Dixie said." Well I did beat him in the next kart race, beat him by 25 seconds in fact. Everyone else kept banging into each other and by the time the first lap ended, I  was way ahead and I cruised from there. Made  me feel real good." Arlene said." We should have a cart race Arlene, perhaps. A prize's Grand Prix, where customers can buy trinkets and stuff to support the games.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's good to have you here, Danny," Sawyer told her boyfriend, "Hopefully Louie respects you more since, well, you're a guy."

"King Louie's amazing," Berry smiled, having always enjoyed working for him.

Danny raised an eyebrow. "A lot of smooches from him, huh?" he figured.

"Ooh, could Oliver compete, or at least get front row seats? He'd like that," Arlene replied at the suggestion of a race. "Though he does sometimes seem to have Garfield's appetite."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Loads of kissing." Sawyer confirmed." Like half to two thirds of the films are me kissing him and another 5 to 10 percent is me locking lips with Berry." Sawyer has very soft lips and a nice tongue ." Berry said, giggling at Danny." So for a hour film?" Danny said." 2 hours. 90 minutes at the shortest." Berry said." And most of the film was Sawyer kissing someone. With all due respect my king, that's not something that will fill seats in my country." Danny said." But it already has in my kingdom. We have a full month of sold out movie times." Louie smiled" my subjects fill your wallets and purses my friends.  Plus we are promoting it in your country as a action romance combo,"  I'll start work on my scenes ." Danny said scratching his head. " I'll work on them with you, while Louie gets the locations set." Sawyer said,as she walked with him down the hall.

Dixie moved into a new tub and Mukua joined hrr followed by Arlene." Either of you girls interested in being in a comic strip? Once we get the studio open again, I will definitely be pressing for new strips and guest stars." What would we be doing?" Mukua asked." Well you would be moving in to town and I would be helping you move in and get your things set." Arlene said."But after we are in town for awhile?"Mukua asked Hmm being in a town cart race or running for some office, or pitching in on.. painting a fence." Would I be living with Mukua or by myself? Dixie asked." That's a good question ."Arlene paused. We could live together." Mukua said. Just have like half the house be Dixie's things and half be mine. Where would the house be in town Arlene? We could be your neighbors?" Garfield will want a big chunk of screen time, as usual, so we'll say you ladies make a new kind of lasagna- with .. umm." Cauliflower." Dixie said." You can make it out of cauliflower?" Arlene said." Sure you just use it to make the noodles . You can make pizza crust out of it why not lasagna? Garfield wouldn't even know the difference , taste wise." Dixie said"   Either of you girls hungry? I could make some breadsticks or garlic bread. Just something to nosh on." I could use some bread sticks." Arlene said." Me too." Mukua agreed." Dixie gestured with her ring and a plate of warm garlic breadsticks appeared on a plate." So who wants the first one? Or you can split?" Mukua reached for a breadstick and found Arlene had grabbed the other end." Why don't we share?" Arlene offered." I take this end you take that end." And we meet up in the middle." Mukua said."  Arlene put her end in her mouth Mukua put her end in hers and the girls began eating towards each other. As they reached the middle , Arlene 's half tore off and slid down her throat. Mukua finished eating her half and the girls kissed on the lips. After a few seconds Mukua pulled away and grabbed another breadstick to nosh on. Dixie created garlic bread for Arlene , the cheese variety which smelled great
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Say cousin," Belladonna smirked, "Don't worry, it's nothing big, but I have a request of you."

"What kind of request?" Annabelle replied, suspiciously.

"Could you deliver some very, VERY spicy food? An....acquaintance of mine likes it hot."

Annabelle looked over the order that was being placed. "Ghost peppers? Who could tolerate eating something so scalding hot like.....wait, you don't mean....HIM?"

Belladonna grinned a devious grin. "Oh yes, dear cousin. The big guy himself. I said you were quite efficient with orders, too."

Danny could only smile being with Sawyer again. "It's good to be by your side, and this Louie guy can't be too bad."

The starlet cat playfully rolled her eyes. "Hope you like bananas, Danny, it's the food he mainly provides us all."

"Louie is very generous and giving," Berry smiled happily.

Arlene blew on the garlic bread to manage the temperature. "Make some for Oliver too," she reminded.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Blammo stared through the armored glass that separated him from the guards. Despite having his outfit taken away and replaced with the standard Arkham Asylum orange jumpsuit, that unsettling plastic grin never left his face.

Of course, thanks to his clown makeup, he was assumed to be related to the Jokerz or even the Joker himself. And of course, that meant that there were extra armed guards present.

---------------------------------

Paxton Powers of course, was not satisfied with the antiquities stolen from the museum. He was busy browsing through various books in his penthouse, trying to find out what artifact would make a new prized addition to his collection. He was then interrupted from his thoughts by a knock on the door.

He then looked at the camera feed on his laptop. It was a few GCPD officers standing outside.

Getting up and heading to the door, he opened it partway.

"Gotham PD, Mr. Powers," one of the officers said, holding up a badge. "We were wondering if you'd be able to provide any information about the thefts at the museum; after all, you and your father contributed greatly to its collections and funding.

Paxton wrinkled his brow. "Officers, I am a busy man. Speak to my lawyers. Good day." He then closed the door on the group.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Of course Arlene." Dixie said, pointing to a tray of bread that had a " For Oliver" card in front of it." He's basically my son too, you know. Scooby and the boys have been spoiling him rotten while we were stuck in the Duke. Scooby told me that they bought him a huge book the complete Catman comic strip collection. Every Catman strip made, dating back like 50 years." He loves Catman." Arlene nodded as Dixie reached out and pulled her against her while putting her other arm around Mukua." Anyone have the remote?" Dixie asked as Chie rested against her." I have it." Mukua said" Turn to channel 10. Janus' team has a game tonight. Should be tipping off shortly. They are playing a team from Sri Lanka called the Yala Leopards. They're really good apparently, so the boys will have to bring their A game." Are they actually Leopards?" Arlene asked." Yes, and pretty big too." Mukua nodded."  Dixie turned the Tv on and the girls began watching the game, which was just underway.

-
Kovu was looking over the progress on the statue of Scar. It had only been a few days of carving, but he estimated the statue was 60 to 70 percent finished " Make sure the scar is not too long." Kovu said to the monkey doing the carving." It has to match the picture I gave you." Yes, your highness." The monkey bowed
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu called his father/namesake to give him an update on the statue's progress.

"Yes Kovu?" Zira asked, answering the call.

"Ah, mother, hello. Is father around? I wanted to update him on the progress of his statue. I hired the best workers in the Pride Lands to make sure it is to the upmost perfection in statue standards," Kovu said proudly.

"He's right here," Zira smiled, handing the phone to Scar.

"Say, you're a local, just how rich is Onca?" Arlene asked. "He spends small fortunes like they are pocket change."

"Because they are, to him," chuckled a male panther guard. "Prince Onca is one of the 4 richest people in the world."

"Wow...." Oliver smiled, impressed. Onca's wealth was high to an unimaginable level for most people, heck most rich people.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 as the girls con tinued watching the game, it was clear that janus and his team was having an off night. The Leopards were up by 20 after 1 and 35 at half. ' man they are getting their butts kicked ' Arlene said as mukua sighed. ' please dont rub it in, Arlene.' maybe they are a second half team?' dixie suggested. '  being down 70-35 is a huge amount to come back from. ' Atrua said . '   Unless they make up round big time in this quarter, then I siggest switching to something else. who wants to watch a game where 1 team is up 60 with 5 minutes left? especially if you are a fan of the team down 60?'  ' perhaps you klike to see if records for bigge beatdown are in play?' Dixie said. ' what IS the record for the biggest win in the league?' chie asked. ' 60 points , or something liike that.' Atrua shrugged ' pirius is being a ball hog ' mukua muttered. ' and hes turned the ball over a ton. ' as the second half began, janus started taking over on offense, making tough shots, fade aways and long 3s. on defense he started picking pockets and leading trasitions breakouts which led  to easy scores. their coach must have gave them a huge dressing down, because the boys played with much more urgency and thusly, much better .  janus hit a long 3 at the 3rd quarter buzzer and the team had erased the entire deficit in just 10 minutes. of the 50 points they had scored in the quarter, janus had 40 and assisted on the other 10.  ' wow.. ' chie blinked ' they held them to just 15 points?' ' well any  big comeback requires defense, too. ' Dixie said. ' now lets see how much they have left in the tank. often times, a team spends so much effort and energy coming back to tie that they dont have anyhing left at the end. how many fouls does a player get Mukua?' 6. Janus has 3.  a couple guys have 4." Mukua said. ' my brothers, actusally. happens a lot, thy try and play too tight on defense and get called . "
-
 a portal opewned up before belladonna and annabelle ' a large dog demon exitted the portal and pointed at them ' come below. the boss wants a word ' he said in a booming voice,. ' both of you.' he pointed at annabelle. ' come along, big red doesnt have much patience for dawdlers.
-
 ThE duke appeared a tree overlooking the rainy farm next door ' he pulle out a walkie talkie ' slave! Report!' The Duke said in a menacing voice. ' edmonds face appeared on screen. ' ye, master?' the enslaved cat said in a soft vpice4. ' did you organize my piano music?' the duke demanded ' remember? 135 pqges of opera.. and i've got another 15 or so left to finish! it will be grand, like Brahms, or  schubert!" the duke grinned broadly. ' i'm not quite finished, master ' i'm got about 10 more pages to sprt edmon said. ' ' then finish sorting then ' the Dukev saod.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: