The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My god

Guest · 10 · 2383

Kron the Iguanadon

**Link Removed**

Whoever made this video must not have a soul! :(

How on earth can you even think of trying to make this scene funny? This is complete blasphemy. The title itself is blasphemous. :(

So, does anyone know the person who made this, by chance, and if so, do they have  any idea why he/she felt they had to do something so cruel? :(

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is called a troll.  They do it for attention.  If you ignore them, they'll disappear.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Either that or someone with a very odd way of thinking, or something else even worst.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Or a dark sense of humor. I do have a dark sense of humor myself and can and have laughed at moments that are supposed to be sad, poking fun at them. I don't do this all the time, and it's usually only when I'm in a certain mood. I tend to keep it to myself, or share it with my brother. And the stuff I tend to poke fun at is usually fictional (as in not canon) anyway.

But yes, I agree with F-14 Ace. Just ignore that guy who made the video.

Kron the Iguanadon

Thanks, guys. It means a lot to me that I'm surrounded by people who are friendly and understanding and just plain nice! :)

Kiwizoom

• Ruby
    • View Profile
It was just kinda poor taste, with no thought.  They knew what kind of reaction they were getting

Lone Survivor

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I just watched the video and I was thinking what the hell.

Lone Survivor

• Ruby
    • View Profile
As I was watching the video I was laughing because who ever posted the video thought it was fun. It only showed how stupid and distasteful the video is.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Now I feel sad because I laughed at the scene, where LF's mother fails to stand up...
This is just crap imo  :bang
Inactive, probably forever.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
We really don't need that kinda stuff on here. It's an old thread from a while ago and it really doesn't need to be made a big deal of again.

Yeah unfortunately the net is full of trolls who delight in such slander but we are better than that and to have this here (especially now) just doesn't fit the intended purpose of the Gang of Five forum.

Consider the page closed. Let's move on.

Cheers gang! ;)