The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wish

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kor shrugged like he didn't know what was going on.  "This is getting pretty confusing." He said.  He hoped his dream would not start getting weird as some did.  

"I feel that way sometimes too." Chomper said.  "I just go along with things and things usually eventually make sense."

"I think I may try that, thanks." Kor said smiling to Chomper.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Littlefoot... that one knows more then he letting on! He knew my daddys name before anyone spoke it! And I want to know how and RIGHT NOW!" Cera was determed to get the answers she wanted.

Austin and Wayne came up behind moments after 'Littlefoot' Wayne thought then spoke "If you give him a second he might tell you how... Cera" Wayne hoped F-22 had a good story.

Cera turn to Wayne hearing what he said then look back at F-22 and sighs "Fine you win, lets hear it and better be good F-22" Cera still kept her eyes locked on F-22.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ok you win cera' said f-22 "Well while I was in the mysterous beyond I heard of a threehorn known to the shrapteeth as the demon lord of the round table, I later found out that translated to topsy in planteater language I could be wrong but I don't think I am." F-22's was thinking "I sure hopes she buy it'  "It sounds good to me. What do you think cera?' asked littlefoot.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is going on here? One moment I am at my computer, next moment I am in the Great Valley with other Gang of Five members as dinosaurs. Austin thought to himself once he heard F-22's name.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think that demon lord of the round table talk is just made up words you thought up quick but..." Cera walk around F-22 "It sounds about right that Daddy known since he did chance off Red Claw with a taste of a Tree Sweet once. So I will let you off. But don't make up words to get yourself out of trouble easier, it might work for Littlefoot but not for me" Cera narrow her eyes on him "Do I make myself CLEAR!?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yes very" said f-22. f-22 then got up and walked to wayne,austin,Kor and chomper. as he sighed "So you gonna show us this thundering falls cera?' he asked.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe" Cera saw where F-22 was standing and grinned a little walk up to him almost her snout next to his then said "Boo!" F-22 jumps in fright and lands in the water behind "That made me feel better, now I will show to the Thundering Falls" Cera then start laughing

Wayne couldn't help but laugh as well "Wow that you should of seen coming" Wayne laughed a bit more seeing F-22 dripping wet in the water.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Wayne, can I talk to you for a moment? Alone?" Austin asked Wayne. He wanted to see what happened to someone else to confirm his theory.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Normally f-22 would start yelling but he just started laughing as well. as he was laughing he also thought to himself "Ok so there are at least 4 GOF members here hmm could that sharptooth possibly be one?" "So who do you like the valley so far?' asked littlefoot F-22 turned to him and said "It's a great place to live.'

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wayne nods "Yeah ok. can you give us a second?"

"Yeah sure no problem" Cera said in a natural tone unlike she did speak to F-22.

Wayne and Austin step out of hearing of the others "So? what is it you wanted to speak to me about?"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"How did you get here?" Austin asked.

"I got here when my computer began glowing with an eerie light." He added.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Tell you the truth all I was doing was doing myself something to eat after a long 8 hour shift at McD's... then the next thing I knew was this bright light and found myself stuck as a kid and a Threehorn" Wayne answered Austin.

"But one thing I do notice about this change our new bodies can handly the taste and eating of leaves, I tried some not long ago since I was hunger still and it tasted fine and not having any upset stomach pains" Wayne spoke and keeping it quiet so only Austin heard him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(ooc since folks posted way past me I'm going to put in a post explaining why my chars have been so silent.)

Seeing how Cera and her dad were mad Chomper graps the hand of his new friend, "Com'on, lets go before .... and see how Ducky is, you've not met her yet." Chomper said, not wanting to be anywhere around Cera or her dad at this moment.

Kor nodded and walked off with Chomper towards where Ducky, Spike & Diver's mother's nest was.  "Ducky, that sounds like a name of a swimmer." Kor said, pretending he had never heard of Ducky.

"She is, a young swimmer." Chomper looked up at Kor for a moment, "Funny thing is she's smaller then me, but she is older then I am. "

"Sounds unusual, swimmer grown ups are quite large I've heard, though not as large as longnecks." Kor said walking along with Chomper.  

"Hey Mim." Chomper called out, "I didn't know you were here." He said.   They were pretty close to where Ducky, Diver, and Spike's mother's nest area was.  They could hear the sound of some splashing close by.

Mim waved back, "Yes, I was watching some swimmers earlier while their parents took a break to relax for a little while." She said as she ate a few leaves.

"This is my new friend Kor, he just arrived." Chomper said.  Kor waved, "Hello." He said.  He was thinking Mim was interesting looking, she was exactly as he had pictured her, and why not since it is a dream.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(I editied the post with Kor and Chomper now, making it that they not there with the others)

Cera watch them talking "Guessing they from the same herd must be important" then she look to F-22. "So... what happened to your herd since you not with their herd?"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I was expecting such. These bodies are adapted for eating leaves and the like. But there is an amazing similarity between the way you and I appeared." Austin replied. "At least my intelligence hasn't decreased."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"yeah tell me about it. But with that I still know my age and I am suppose to be a adult not a child" Wayne sighed a little keeping his voice down still then said "We better go back to the others before they get questionable and best not to say anything to F-22, he already slipped up almost a dozen times already" Wayne suggested to Austin

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"They all died in that big earthshake a while ago" said f-22 with a look a remorse on his face. Littlefoot asked "How do you know?' "I saw them fall in a big hole in the ground' replied f-22. 'Since then I've been on my own, It's tuff being the last in a herd' said f-22. He thought to himself I've nearly given the gof members here away twice I need to be more careful I guess that's who bigmouths got their names.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Wow that is really tough..." Cera spoke back "I guess we all lost many of our herds..." Cera sighed "I heard Wayne went through something similar but he found a new herd without Threehorns like himself of course" Cera then look back at them "I guess that why he was so scared of Daddy not seeing a grown up of our kind or can't remember one must of terrified him"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"We should confront him later. When nobody else is around." Austin said.

"As for your age, I can't explain that. It might be your mental state." He added after a short pause.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I hardly think it my mental state..." Wayne felt rather insulted by those words