The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 69619

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll wait for him, you guys go on ahead, I'll wait for Longtail," replied Chomper. "Certainly," replied Redclaw, and thrusted his face in front of Kai's and closed his mouth only inches away from the little biter. He wasn't trying to hurt him,  Redclaw only hoped it gave him a big shock

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smirked.
"Real scary, Redclaw.  Nice try, though."
He chuckled, then nodded to Chomper.
"Right. Be careful, okay?"
He said, as he joined the others heading back towards their home...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper hid behind a rock, waiting for Longtail's coflict to be over.

Elsewhere, Redclaw, forgetting his insult battle with Kai, turned to Tyra and said. "You'll like it in our herds, you'll make plently of friends," he smiled as they approached the herds

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah, you will, Tyra.  I mean, there's Hayato, Stella, and Amuro that I hang out with sometimes, and they're pretty cool.  Not as cool as these guys, but still awesome.  Like I said, you'll love it there."
Kai said, smiling at her, having already forgotten his brief insult battle with Redclaw...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, and Tyra, what would you want for lunch, the herd is about to go hunting?" Redclaw asked. "Some longneck would be nice, preferably the one who was chasing me.." Tyra smiled

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail had been so busy keeping Doc talking that he hadn't noticed that the sharptooth he was trying to save had been carried off by Dante and taken back to the herds. He then flapped his wings and said, "Look, Doc I'm sure you have every reason to try and rid the Mysterious Beyond of sharpteeth, but you have to understand that without them, the balance of our whole world would be lost."

Doc however just scoffed and replied "I don't need to listen to some silly child flyer about how to protect the world." He then looked behind Longtail and noticed the sharptooth he was chasing had gotten away. "Oh great! Way to go kid...you made me lose my target. Get away from me!"

Longtail gave a cocky smile and said, "Deal." Longtail then turned and flapped back to where he hoped the others were.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai laughed.
"As much as I'm sure we both hate to admit it, that particular longneck...might be a little much for us to handle, wouldn't you say, Red?"
He said, smiling happily.
"We can see what we can find, though.  There's plenty of longnecks around, and Red and I will make short work of catching any of them."
He said, a trace of a boast in his voice...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Great job Longtail!" Chomper called. "That's telling that meanie!"

Redcalw sniffed the air. "There are some longnecks nearby, not as big as Doc. What you say, me and you Kai? Anyone else wanna come?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked surprised as he turned to see Chomper standing nearby. "What are you doing here...if Doc had seen you he might've attacked!" He then sighed and smiled as he then said, "Oh well...doesn't matter now. Where are the others? Is the other sharptooth girl okay? And are the others hunting?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, Kai managed to save her. The herd's about to go hunting soon, wanna join them?" Chomper asked

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail beamed as he said, "Oh you know I'm in for a good hunt! Lets hurry!"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smirked.
"You know it, Redclaw.  What about you, Tyra?  You wanna come? I'll give you a hand, if you'd like."
He said, trying his best to be a gentleman...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tyra smiled, but said. "Actually I'm pretty tired right nowm so I'll come next time. Do you know a  place where I can lie down?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled, looking around, until he found a flat section of ground, looking around as he tried to pad it with some soft leaves from a nearby plant.  
"Um...here you go...Tyra.  Sorry I can't find anything more comfortable..."
He stammered, blushing as he smiled at her...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's ok Kai," Tyra replied, giving him a nuzzle. "Now go get something good!"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled, nuzzling her back.
"Right, Tyra.  I'll bring us back something worth the wait, alright?"
He said, as he stood up and turned to go...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Redclaw, Chomper, Veli, and Chomper's parents joined him. "Nothing like a hunt to get the circulation going," Papa Sharptooth chuckled. "So what are we getting?" Veli asked, wondering when his friends would join up

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai grinned broadly.  
"Well, whatever it is, it has to be good.  After all, Tyra's waitin' for it. C'mon.  Let's go get some chow!"
He said, tapping his foot anxiously...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Redclaw sniffed the air. "I smell longneck one way and threehorn the other. Which should we go for?" he asked the hunting party

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai nodded, thinking for a moment.
"I say we go for the longnecks.  They're a little bit tastier, if ya ask me, and besides, some of us had threehorn earlier.  Well, what does everyone else think?"
He asked, still impatient...