The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 69673

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
""Im in for longneck," Chomper replied. "Even though I was hoping for threehorn soup," he added with a laugh. He waited for all his other friends. "Ready when you are, Chomper's parents said

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail flapped over and smiled as he replied, "I gave up my meal earlier anyway...so I'm going for the threehorns! Plus, I'll get a good work out in trying to bring one down!" He then looked to Kai and said, "It sounds like you enjoy Tyra's company, is that why you're working so hard to impress her?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled at Longtail, a small laugh in his voice.
"Well...um...yeah.  That is..."
He said, a small blush creeping up onto his face...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail grinned and whispered to Kai, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!" He then turned and asked "What are we waiting for? I'm getting hungry, LETS GO HUNTING!" Longtail then flapped into the air again and began spinning in circles and smiling while doing so.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai nodded.
"Right!  Let's Rock!"
He yelled, jumping up onto the rock, cracking his neck, and grinning, teeth bared...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper stretched a little. "Al right! Let's go!" he cheered. "I really hope you impress Tyra, Kai," Chomper said with a little laugh..

Meanwhile, Veli flew to Longtail. "I'll join you in catching the threehorns," he smiled

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled and replied "Thanks Veil! I'll need all the help I can get!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well let's go," Veli smiled, licking his beak and following the scent of threehorn

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled at Chomper.
"Oh, I will.  Just you wait and see..."
He chuckled, grinning as he started to move towards his prey...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper homed in on the longnecks scent. Redclaw said "Chomper, you and your parents attack from one side while Kai, me and you get them from the other, all right?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai nodded at Redclaw.
"How many should we go for?  'Cause the two of us can probably bring one down ourselves, so..."
He said, smirking at the thought of both fresh food, and the hope that he could impress Tyra...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We should get two. One for me, and one for you two," Redclaw grinned. He saw Chomper and his family from the other side. Chomper waved as a signal.

(StarfallRaptor, would you mind controlling Chomper's parents please?)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai grinned.
"Right.  Do we strike now, or later?"
He asked, nodding to Chomper's parents from where he was crouched...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"On the count of 3," replied Redclaw. "3....2....1...NOW!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail landed with Veil near the threehorns. Longtail crouched behind a bush for cover and took a deep breath and let his right eye change colors from pink to yellow. He then looked over at Veli and said, "So, how do we do this? Do I get their attention and you pick them off, or what would you do?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You get there attention, I'll pick them off," Veli agreed. His stomach rumbled. "Let's do this, I'm gettin' hungry...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail simply nodded his head and charged forward and gave a loud screech getting the grown up Threehorns attention rather quickly. He then began to bite and snap at the three defending Threehorns, right before one of them knocked him back this its front horn leaving a small cut across his chest.

But Longtail wanted his meal so he pressed his attack to keep them busy.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Veli had taken down the threehorn that hit Longtail. "Take that!" he called, he and Longtail looked at the remaining threehorns. They were just young ones. "What do you say Longtail, should we get them too?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail gave a sly smile as he said, "Well, they are our meal, so yeah...lets take them down too!" He then lunged at the young threehorns as they tried to run in separate directions and Longtail smiled again as he caught one by the neck and with a simple twist gave it a snap and it finally stopped moving.

"Well, that was easy." commented Longtail as he watched Veli bring one of his own down.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Veli nodded and managed to take down the other threehorn. "That was too easy," he laughed. He took a sample bite then said. "We should get back to the herds now. I'm gettin hungry."

Chomper and Redclaw meanwhile were charging at the longnecks