The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 68180

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso and Racnar were running at the same speed, but the smaller sibling just smiled as he said - "Don't wait for me Cay, go get them!" - Cayso nodded and speeded up, quickly catching Chomper. - "Come on Chomper, I know you can do better!" - Cayso said while grinning.
 In the mean time, as Racnar kept on running at his own speed he saw something interesting and waited for the others to begin climbing Black Rock.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't think I can't!" called Chomper, and sped up a bit, neck and neck with Cayso. "I'm gonna win and your gonna lose," he called. "Hope you're ready to hunt again so soon.."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I don't mind going into a hunt..." - Cayso grinned once more - "... but if I am going to lose, at least I'll make you sweat." - Cayso speeded up some more, trying to obtain some advantage.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper also sped up, and the finish line was just feet away. "I wonder what Racnar found," Chomper wondered as he was charging at full speed to the end.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai grinned at his friends, standing across the finish line.  
"I win!  Surprised to see me?"
He laughed, leaning back against a tree.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Aw man," Chomper sighed. "Well, I guess me and Cayso have to get your next meal." They didn't know who had won the flyer race between Veli and Longtail. "Hey Racnar! What did you find!" the young sharptooth called

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai laughed happily, then looked at his friends.
"Ah, don't worry about it.  I'll say you're off the hook this time, howabout?"
He said, smiling giddily...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Hehehe, don't get too cocky Kai, or we'll get you a Clubtail to eat" - Cayso smiled at the winner, he then walked to where his brother is, trying to figure out what he is doing.

Racnar was busy checking one side of the mountain so he didn't really listened to what Chomper said - "This is very neat indeed." - The Fast-bitter found what it seems to be a secret entrance, very small, but indeed a shortcut. - "I wonder if this entrance will lead into the top." - He thought, letting his curiosity to guide him.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail was flying fast and as heard as he could...but he didn't think he could win the race, but he was far more than willing to try! He flapped his wings faster as he tried to speed up, hoping to win the air race.

"Come on...just a little further!" He cried trying to urge himself on.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Vaek decided to put some friendly pressure on Longtail. "Come on Longtail! A leaf eater could fly faster than that!" He wasn't trying to be mean, but he had a feeling comparing him to a leaf eater would edge him on even more. "This is proving to be quite entertaining. I can only hope our adventure provides as much thrills as this simple race."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail grinned deviously as he spun around and used his tail to knock Vaek out of the way and gain some valuable air time ahead of his friend and then laughed and replied "Ya know...Leaf eaters may be faster...but I'm a whole lot smarter!" He then flapped hiw wings harder and moved up through the sky.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Veli saw Longtail approaching. "I'm not out of the race yet," he said, though his slightly damaged wing was hindering his process

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Racnar came back from what appeared was a narrow secret entrance to the mountain and he took a look high up into the sky to the Flyers still racing to get to the top. - "That looks like a great race.", he then went to where the others are. - "Who won the race down here?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Kai did," Chomper replied. "What did you find Racnar?" Chomper asked curiosly

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Not what I was expecting to be..." - Racnar replied - "but it seems it is another entrance to the mountain, it even has some strange looking rocks; but I bet we'll go with the Flyers, that should be more fun".

Cayso then appeared behind Chomper - "So that was what you were doing." - He then looked up. - "The race should end shortly now. I wonder who will win."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Vaek laughed. "You like to think that Longtail, but everyone knows I am the smartest" He floated in mid-air and placed his hands behind his head. "That secret entrace seems interesting enough. Too bad Red Claw is too big to fit."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Redcalw laughed. "Yeah, I'd probably get my big butt stuck in the entrance," he said sarcastically.  Chomper looked at the entrance. "I wonder if there's any shiny stones in there, I sure want to give one to my parents, my mom's always wanted one."

Veli meanwhile was flapping his wings like crazy, not sure if he, Vaek, or Longtail would be the winner

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail laughed as he, Vaek, and Veli began the final stretch to the top of Black Rock. He looked over to Vaek and asked "So, let's make this interesting...if you win....I'll hunt for our whole pack! And if I win, you have to sit back during the next big hunt! How does that sound?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sounds fair," replied Veli. "For us, that is," he added in his mind

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"There may be some shiny stones in there..." - replied Racnar to what Chomper said. - "... but I didn't enter too much. There are also rocks of many colors too."

"We may enter to explore there in a bit, but I'd like to know who will win the race between the Flyers first." - Cayso said, not loosing sight of the competitors high up in the sky.