The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 68186

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail was so close to the top, but he knew something was going to happen and try to stop him...he just didn't know what it would be. 'Just a little further!' he thought to himself.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Almost there," Veli kept thinking, though he had the same feeling Longtail had. He wondered if Vaek was thinking the same thing.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail turned back to ask Vaek about his bad feeling, only to realize that Vaek wasn't behind him anymore. "Uh-oh." was Longtail's only response as he looked ahead and could see Vaek making a break for the top of Black Rock.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Longtail's and Veli's bad feelings were about to be explained, all of a sudden there heard another sharptooth scream "HHHHEEEELLLPPPP!!!" Veli looked down, and saw that a short distance away, a little girl shaptooth (About Chomper's age) was being chased by Doc, the lone dinosaur! Veli and the others had all heard of Doc. "Knowing him, that kid's doomed unless we do something!" Veli shouted to his pals.

(BTW, can someone control Dock or the little girl sharptooth.)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail frowned as he looked down and noticed what was going on. He then turned around and said "That's Doc! I'm going to try and see if I can talk him out of hurting that girl sharptooth." He then flapped his wings and flew down to Doc and called out "Hey Doc! What are you doing?!"

Doc noticing Longtail continued to chase the younger sharptooth, but said aloud "This ain't none of your business kid, now get outta here before you get hurt!"

Longtail scoffed and landed in-between Doc and the female sharptooth as he replied "Come on, she's just a kid...like me. You really want to stomp on an innocent child. I mean sure she'll probably grow up to chase other leafeaters, but thats so many cold times from now, that she actually has a better chance of being picked off by a bigger sharptooth right now...like Red Claw."

Doc thought about what he'd just heard and sighed as he said, "No...I still don't like this...now get out of my way or you'll get what she gets as well."

Longtail paled for a moment and said, "Oh...sweetbubbles!"

OOC: Guess I'm playing Doc! :lol

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
As they hear the scream, Cayso ran to see what's going on, commanding his brother to stay behind him. - "This doesn't sound good" - Cayso said... as they ran and took cover behind a rock and see Longtail trying to speak with Doc - "no.. not him... what should we do now? we must help that girl.".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Please don't met him hurt me," the girl whispered to Longtail in fear. She could barely look up at Doc without bursting into scared tears.

Chomper, Cayso, and Racnar were hiding behind the rock. "What should we do? We can't let her die," Chomper said worried. "Should we get Red Claw?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai shook his head.
"That's too risky.  Redclaw has a chance, but he could just as likely get hurt bad, or worse.  I'll go.  Just watch."
He said, then darted out from behind the rock, running as fast as his legs could carry him towards the girl.  When he got to her, he scooped her up in his arms, and turned around, racing towards the rocks, hoping Doc hadn't seen him...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thankyouthankyouthankyou," she said, still in tears because of the fear of the entire event.  She lloked at Kai, Chomper, Cayso, and Racnar.  "I'm Tyra," she said, looking at her fellow sharpteeth.

She glanced back at Longtail. "I hope your friend makes it out of there ok."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled.
"He will.  Just watch.  He's a flyer, after all.  You okay, Tyra?"
He said, looking at her again...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Physically, just a scratch," Tyra replied, but she started to frown. "Emotioally, in very bad shape: When that earth shake happened a few days ago, me and my parents were in the center of where the land split, and they were trying to save me, and..." she said turning to tears.

Chomper listened to this horrified. He knew how Littefoot had lost his mother a long time ago.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai nodded.
"I know how you feel.  I lost my family...all of them, to the earthshake a long time ago.  Do...do you want to talk to m...I mean, to us?  It helps, it really does..."
He trailed off, a small blush on his face...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you, I do," replied Tyra.  "I didn't think I was gonna seee sanyone again after the earth shake, and then then horrible longneck started chasing me just cause I was a sharptooth, then.."

Chomper looked concerned. "We should take you back to our herds, Tyra," he suggested

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai thought for a moment, then agreed with Chomper.
"Yeah, you should.  I'm sure that everyone will be happy to meet you, and...um...ah...if you need a place to stay there's room...in my home...if you want..."
He stammered, blushing a deep red at this point...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, that sounds good," Tyra replied, blushing back.  I'm Chomper, that's Cayso, Racnar, and Kai," he said pointing to everyone. "And the big guy is Redclaw."  "So what are your herds like?" Tyra asked curious

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"They're really nice.  I mean, they took me in when I came to them, an orphan like you, and they all do anything they can to help each other out.  Not to mention, they take good care of us younglings.  Sometimes, they tend to worry too much, though..."
Kai snickered, looking at Redclaw...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Redclaw rolled his eyes. "You wanna get sat on?" he scoffed at Kai. "Let's take her back to the herds, it's almost lunch and it lloks like she hasn't eaten in a while."

"Yeah, then we can play in the mud holes my parents found, those are really fun!" Chomper added

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai looked at Redclaw again, then stuck out his tongue.
"Yeah, I bet you could, with that bum of yours, tubby."
He then turned towards Tyra, offering her his hand.
"So, you wanna go meet everyone?"
He asked, giving her a small, contented smile...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure, " replied Tyra, taking his hand. "Your herds sound neat. Redcalw then replied . "Really, since the last cold time you've been letting yourself go Kai," he said with a laugh. Chomper chuckled a bit

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai gave a dismissive toss of his head, scoffing...
"Whatever, Red.  Bite me."
He chuckled, then turned back towards Chomper.
"Well, should we go, or should we see how Longtail's...encounter with Doc goes?"