The Land Before Time > LBT Fanfiction

"Unused" fanfiction ideas

<< < (12/12)

HotelValleyfornia:
I have one idea for a LBT fanfic buzzing around my head...and it's inspired by Detentionaire, what a surprise :bestsharptooth

One Flu Over the Great Valley - A highly contagious flu is spreading around the Great Valley, leaving the dinosaurs sick and coughing, sneezing and generally malfunctioning like crazy. Ducky, quarantined in her nest with a particularly bad case, winds up having hallucinations of a rainbowface who wants to talk to her. Meanwhile, Chomper and Ruby, witnessing the symptoms of the cold taking over all the adults and teenagers, fear that this flu is only the beginning of a terrifying Great Valley apocalypse and the flu will twist their minds into terrifying dino-zombie minds! The two lead the other kids on a desperate escape to the Mysterious Beyond - but will they end up getting "infected" with this virus too?

SonicStreak5344:

--- Quote from: The Chronicler on May 10, 2012, 08:40:20 PM ---I've recently come up with another idea.

Has anyone here read that fanfic on fanfiction.net where a Russian submarine from the 1980s ends up in the Land Before Time world? Well, I've been thinking recently what it might be like if the Titanic, just hours before it would have hit that iceberg, somehow ends up in the Land Before Time world. Imagine what the gang might think if they saw such a massive object floating in the big water, and imagine their reactions as they tour the entire ship.

If anyone is interested in turning this idea into a story, just let me know and I'll send you a message with all of the specific ideas I have in mind.

--- End quote ---

I read a few chapters of that story and it’s got me interested. I’m presently working on a Hot Wheels Acceleracers/Land Before Time Crossover story.

JackSamuel1984:
Hello, everybody! My name is Jack.
I have loved the LBT series since 1998.
I may not be much of a fanfic author.
However, I can share ideas with creativity.

Since Journey of The Brave may  have been the last of the series, I have what I call A Mega idea for A Mega Crossover.

This mega crossover happens Right after Journey of The Brave.

It is a crossover between The Land Before Time X Terra Nova X HTTYD X James Cameron's Avatar series and Far Cry Primal.

Plot: Right after rescuing his father from the fire mountain, Littlefoot and his friends travel back to the great valley. Meanwhile, Red Claw takes over various packs of sharp teeth to help him fight against the great valley.
During this time, Littlefoot gets separated from the rest of the gang.
As he tries to find the others, He stumbles on a trapped Sharptooth that he sets free and finds out the Sharptooth was really a prehistoric Human Shaman in disguise. He sends Littlefoot on a spiritual vision journey that grants him the ability to speak sharptooth. He stumbles on his first new Sharptooth friend. She is Chomper's Kind and age and is a girl. Soon, The Girl Sharptooth and Littlefoot become bonded with each other and decides to show her to the rest of the gang.
It takes time for her to be liked and not feared by the gang.
They find peace down the line.
However, As the battle with Red Claw continues, Cera and the gang find other sharpteeth that are their age and become a gang of leaf eaters and sharpteeth.
One Day, The Gang is caught by the grown ups. At first, They took time making friends with the gang's Sharpteeth friends, Soon They bonded with the friendly Sharpteeth.
During the fight against Red Claw, Many Sharpteeth defected from the leadership of Red Claw.
Ruby and Chomper's families get caught in the middle.
However, With the valley of United Sharpteeth and Flatteeth, Red Claw gets defeated once and for all.
With Red Claw gone with the trust of sharpteeth like Chomper's Parents, They become the leaders of Sharpteeth in The great valley.
However, A new threat rises.

A Tyrant in the form of a Neantherthal named: Ivan The Sharptooth slaver.
He behaves the same way as Drago Bludvist does from HTTYD 2.
With a huge tribe and army of Early Humans loyal to him wage a war against the great valley and allies.
After being captured and taken into slavery by the Ivan's Army, Littlefoot helps the sharpteeth escape to freedom.
With their freedom, They rebel against Ivan and the loyal Humans, and defeat him.

The third and possible serious threats and challenges is this.

Humans from an earth that is dying of environmental collapse, come to Pangea.
Most humans settle in peace in colonies made by advanced technology from the dying earth.
Other Humans can be careless and greedy to try and take over Pangea.

What do you all think?

SonicStreak5344:

--- Quote from: JackSamuel1984 on January 28, 2024, 01:00:59 PM ---Hello, everybody! My name is Jack.
I have loved the LBT series since 1998.
I may not be much of a fanfic author.
However, I can share ideas with creativity.

Since Journey of The Brave may  have been the last of the series, I have what I call A Mega idea for A Mega Crossover.

This mega crossover happens Right after Journey of The Brave.

It is a crossover between The Land Before Time X Terra Nova X HTTYD X James Cameron's Avatar series and Far Cry Primal.

Plot: Right after rescuing his father from the fire mountain, Littlefoot and his friends travel back to the great valley. Meanwhile, Red Claw takes over various packs of sharp teeth to help him fight against the great valley.
During this time, Littlefoot gets separated from the rest of the gang.
As he tries to find the others, He stumbles on a trapped Sharptooth that he sets free and finds out the Sharptooth was really a prehistoric Human Shaman in disguise. He sends Littlefoot on a spiritual vision journey that grants him the ability to speak sharptooth. He stumbles on his first new Sharptooth friend. She is Chomper's Kind and age and is a girl. Soon, The Girl Sharptooth and Littlefoot become bonded with each other and decides to show her to the rest of the gang.
It takes time for her to be liked and not feared by the gang.
They find peace down the line.
However, As the battle with Red Claw continues, Cera and the gang find other sharpteeth that are their age and become a gang of leaf eaters and sharpteeth.
One Day, The Gang is caught by the grown ups. At first, They took time making friends with the gang's Sharpteeth friends, Soon They bonded with the friendly Sharpteeth.
During the fight against Red Claw, Many Sharpteeth defected from the leadership of Red Claw.
Ruby and Chomper's families get caught in the middle.
However, With the valley of United Sharpteeth and Flatteeth, Red Claw gets defeated once and for all.
With Red Claw gone with the trust of sharpteeth like Chomper's Parents, They become the leaders of Sharpteeth in The great valley.
However, A new threat rises.

A Tyrant in the form of a Neantherthal named: Ivan The Sharptooth slaver.
He behaves the same way as Drago Bludvist does from HTTYD 2.
With a huge tribe and army of Early Humans loyal to him wage a war against the great valley and allies.
After being captured and taken into slavery by the Ivan's Army, Littlefoot helps the sharpteeth escape to freedom.
With their freedom, They rebel against Ivan and the loyal Humans, and defeat him.

The third and possible serious threats and challenges is this.

Humans from an earth that is dying of environmental collapse, come to Pangea.
Most humans settle in peace in colonies made by advanced technology from the dying earth.
Other Humans can be careless and greedy to try and take over Pangea.

What do you all think?

--- End quote ---

Not bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version