The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

World of Furry

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, here goes!

Name (Captain) Rhodan Tsargor
Type of Furry Anthro
Species Australian Frilled Lizard, specialized fur-tufts on shoulders and back for warmth
Gender Male
Skin Color Dull beige scales, hint of lime green
Eye Color Sharp golden eyes, black, slitted pupils
Hair Color No hair (gaspeth!!)
Normal Outfit/Distinguishing Clothes Rhodan typically wears his tri-corner captain's hat, adorned with a scarlet feather. He will occasionally wear a sash decked with several of his medals or a cape if the weather calls for it. He carries his saber at all times :3

Personality Rhodan is a disciplined, respectable, hard-working, tough-hewn lizard. He is very much by the book and tends to be a little OCD that way. However, he is prone to uprisings, mostly in his thoughts, or whenever protocol requires it, or can freely be ignored. He's very in-the-moment, and decisive. Other qualities are sophisticated, cultured, honorable, witty
Other features Rhodan is straight, but he is single. Being the workaholic that he is, who has time for a mate?
As per religion, Rhodan is highly religious, but he's not over-the-top.
Rhodan has a rather strained relationship to his superior (in the story), otherwise, he gets along with members of his rank, is highly respected by those who follow under his command (all expect the rookies, who think he's way too harsh or unreasonable), and can get along quite well with other citizens. He's a bit of a loner, though.

This okay? :3
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, now that people are in, I guess it's time I posted descriptions of the mechanized units!

Type 1: "Cores"
The most basic form of the government's mechanized defense program, and a required component of any other, larger units.  Powered armor, only slightly larger than the wearer, it serves to augment the user's physical attributes, as well as allow synchronization with the larger units.  Developed as test units, they cannot mount large weapons, limited to hand-carried equipment.  Commonly deployed against small incursions from the other side of the tears.  

Type 2: "Hunters"
Roughly 10-30 Meters tall, and piloted by a single operator, the "Hunter" units are the most commonly seen of the Titan Project.  Deployed to stop medium-grade incursions,  each unit is customized to the desire of the operator, from the control mechanism to the integral weapon systems.  Any individual unit can mount roughly 8 weapons, and usually does so in pairs.  Hand-carried armaments are not uncommon, either.  Some Type 2's have been modified into two-seat trainer units as well, designed to assist rookie pilots in learning the basics.

Type 3: "Titans"
The first unit to require a second operator, the 45-60 Meter tall "Titan" class units are towering behemoths of machines, and, while still bipedal, exhibit far more deviations from humanoid.  Capable of mounting up to 12 weapon hardpoints, and easily able to lift weapons the size of small buildings, these massive war mechs are deployed against monstrous foes from the tear.  Some of the more complex machines require even a third operator, usually to handle extra limbs, or, depending on the unit, possibly to maintain unit stability, regulating power flow and other such vital tasks.  

Type 4: "Omegas"
Colossal, city-sized fortresses, the "Omega" class units are merely a rumor, though the crew requirement to handle such a weapon would no doubt be astronomical.

Each Combat pilot character is automatically given a Type 1 and Type 2 unit.  Type 2's can be either airlifted or deployed via underground tunnels to their operator's suit signal.  
Type 3's are not able to be deployed quickly, instead requiring a significant amount of time, as well as a second character to co-pilot.  
Type 4's are merely rumors at the time, though that may change...

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Now THIS is something I would be interested in. Just gotta create some characters...

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Name: Logan Skyler
Type of Furry: Beast
Species: Snake
Skin/Fur Color: Mostly brown scales, with red patches down his back
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Hair Color: None
Normal Outfit/Distinguishing Clothes: Wears a torn and tattered crimson colored hoodie

Personality: Had a signifgant I.Q. before the change, and despite his high intelegence he strived to help others. Once the mutation happened however, his mind slipped away almost overnight and now while still being able to speak fluently when he wants to, most of his mind has fallen into darkness and is on survival instinct only.

Other noteworthy traits: Is genuinly fond of either gender but tends to keep this info to himself. Being as smart as he is, he believes that if God did exists then he wouldn't allow this to happen to anyone and that has forced him to see things as an Atheist

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Can I join in?

Name: Drake
Type: Scaly
Species: Dragon
Appearance: (Ignore the armor) http://fav.me/d63zfkf http://fav.me/d5klt8r
Clothes: Grey shirt and black shorts
Personality: Friendly, happy to help, very naive
Sexuality: Asexual
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Cool :)
I wasn't too sure how to post, so I did something basic
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So before the first skirmish happens, I suppose I should post a basic description of the Hunter-Class Units!

Hunter Unit Mass-Production:

Height: 25 Meters
Design: Roughly bipedal humanoid
Armor: Medium-Level Ablative plating
Control System- Head-mounted cockpit: Dual-stick design.
Power Supply: Nuclear Reactor

Propulsion: Multi-Vernier thrust System- Backpack, Shin, Foot thrusters

Integrated Armaments:
Dual Nanocarbon Swords-Forearm Mounted
Plasma Projector System-Arm mounted: Emission port in hand
Dual Gatling guns: Shoulder-Mounted

Adrian's Hunter unit: Black Kyuubi

Height: 28 Meters
Design: Similar to a Mass-Production unit with the addition of a pair of ear-like command antenna, and a long, fox-tail like heat vent unit which can split into nine smaller tails when it goes into it's hyper form, or simply to vent heat more efficiently.  Forearms and Shins have been enlarged significantly, using bulkier armor and a tougher design. Long spikes extending from the elbow guards. Sports a spiked pad on the right knee, and an optical boost on the right side of the head, which can fold down to target opponents.

Armor: Light Ablative plating, save for the forearms and shins which mount heavier armor.  

Control System: Head-Mounted Cockpit, using the Core to trace movement of the pilot.

Power Source: Nuclear Reactor

Propulsion: Multi-Vernier Thrust System- Boosters on the feet, back, and elbows.  Multiple Thrusters integrated into the shin armor, enabling hovering.  

Integrated Weapons:
Nanocarbon swords-Forearm Mounted
Grapple Launchers: Hands extend, forming into three-part claws
Pile Bunkers: Channels run from elbow to hand, extending the spikes rapidly.  
Energy spine system: Hand/Forearm Mounted, fires superheated plasma spikes.  Short projectile range.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mind if I join?

I think I may just use my fursona.

Name: Hania Enapay
Furry Type: Anthro
Species: Jaguar
Eye Color: Brown
Orientation: Bisexual
Religion: Pagan
Normal Outfit: Cloth tunic, pants and cape(which bears the emblem of his tribe.)

Personality: He is often very forlorn and defiant but occasionally can be friendly and easygoing at times. He is very reverent of Nature and a formidable hunter and warrior. He shows a good amount of respect to friend and foe alike.

Appearance:

Biography: A young Jaguar who was born into the tribe Spirit Walkers, Hania Enapay was the son of the chieftain  of the Enapay clan, but soon the land was defiled and turned into an urban jungle. The humans involved had urged the tribe to leave and the Enapay clan was one of the clans to agree, all but Hania and his father, who knew that their land was very sacred and they couldn't afford to move.

The chieftain was shot dead and Hania left with his mother, they eventually ended up living in a human town. There Hania was deemed a freak and was never accepted by the locals, children avoided him, churches claimed he and his mother were demons and needed to be purged and local politicians used Hania and his family as scapegoats.  As the years went buy, Hania decided he had enough, he stood up to the society and their prejudice, saying that no matter what they do, they will never break him or force him to change. As a result, the jaguar was beaten by a mob of angry locals, he didn't bother to fight back, instead just standing there and taking it. This event was considered a disgrace to his family and so he was cast out, doomed to live out the rest of his life as a pariah.

Hania isn't much of a fighter, but he won't back down if the situation calls for it. He wields a broadsword known as Hunter's Fang as well as a Tomahawk, spear and a bow & arrow.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mind If I jump in Starfall
-
 Character name Mushi urica
 Furry Type- Antro
Spieces- jagaur
Gender; Female
Age 21
Eye Color; Blue
 orientation; Bisexual, but leans more to women
Religion: None
Normal outfit blouse, with bracelet, wears a red necklace on her neck
-
personality; very outgoing, will 'cglomp on any female that attracts her and returns her affection. is a nature lover and is trying  to save a large portion of the jungle that still survives.  fits in well enough with humans but oprefers being with other jaguars. has tained herself to be skilled with a blade, particularly a katana. if she swings it at you.. well you're dead.

Winner of these:

Runner up for these: