The Land Before Time > General Land Before Time

Did a Disney movie inspire an LBT storyline?

<< < (2/3) > >>

GreyLizard226:

--- Quote from: RainbowFaceProtege on April 29, 2024, 03:10:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: GreyLizard226 on April 28, 2024, 03:47:08 AM ---Why is almost no one posting here

--- End quote ---

Because I think aabicus already summarized how most other members feel about this topic. Read his post for the answer to your question.

You know, The Friendly Sharptooth (yes, it’s obvious who the member you were referring to is) never claimed the scenario he described in his post was factual. It was just an imaginary, speculative scene he made up based on the fact that, in his opinion, LBT 11 and Pocahontas had similar storylines.

--- End quote ---

But other people can add to the topic. Not everyone has the same opinion.

It just seem an odd speculation, like maybe he knew something other members didn’t.

RainbowFaceProtege:
@GreyLizard226 Based on the posts of his I’ve seen, I think The Friendly Sharptooth had a tendency to dramatize things, or at least to express them in a very lengthy way. Other members even made jokes about it at one point as part of a game that involved coming up with statements that specific GOF members would never say. These are some of the things members thought The Friendly Sharptooth would never say:

--- Quote ---You're right. No further comments.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---I'm just gonna shut up. No more insanely long speeches.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote --- You know what, I can't say anything for this topic. So I'll just leave now.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---You all just wait and see! Someday I WILL write a simple, one sentence response to someone when that's really all that's necessary.
--- End quote ---
And the last example was actually him making a joke about himself, so he was well aware of his own reputation.

(The game: https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=2102.0 )

GreyLizard226:
Can’t believe this still hasn’t gotten more replies.

Mumbling:
I agree with Aabicus. Please also stop spamming your own topic in this way, @GreyLizard226 .

GreyLizard226:

--- Quote from: Mumbling on May 27, 2024, 01:28:32 AM ---I agree with Aabicus. Please also stop spamming your own topic in this way, @GreyLizard226 .

--- End quote ---

I’m not trying to spam…I’m just trying to help the thread get more attention. It’s frustrating because I feel I made this topic for nothing since almost no one is responding.   :neutral

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version