The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The tenth one is pretty sad{SPOILERS}

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
At the end when Littlefoot is thinking about whether to stay with his grandparents or go with Bron. While they were singing that song I was almost cryin  :cry even though I've seen it before

I still remember when I first saw it, after he was starting to walk away with Bron I'm like "Nnnnooooo nnnnooooo what are you doin?!" lol

That was a good one in my opinion

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Amen to that!

The ending and the song "Bestest Friends" were, to me, some of the most powerful moments in any LBT film.  The LBT series could have easily ended right at this moment; I'm very glad they didn't choose that path  :D

LBT 10 was a unique movie in its own way, and I must say, I enjoy it very much.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
LBT 10th end had its merits. I didn't like it too much though for all the shortcomings in coherence with earlier movies and plain logic. I've laid out my points frequently as there are multiple threads on LBT 10. If you are interested in reading a discussion between pokeplayer and me in which pokeplayer argued for LBT 10 while I argued against what I consider it's shortages, you can take a look at the discussion here. Maybe you have something to contribute to it? :)  It sure wouldn't hurt to revive that great discussion.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Heh, well I just read the whole argument. I'm actually stuck in a circle where I don't know who to agree with! :lol:  You both have such dang good opinions. I'm going to watch and study the movie, then I'll try to comment  :P:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I'm looking forward to your comments :) Both pokeplayer and I are old enough to handle if people think different from ourselves, so feel absolutely free to speak your mind. Who knows, maybe you'll spot a point we haven't taken apart yet.  :lol: