The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Well, well, well...

raga · 16 · 1713

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
...If it isn't the old GoF.  I haven't been here in at least a year, and I don't think I've been a regular poster for quite a bit more then that.  I joined the GoF during one the happiest times of my life.  I was finishing high school, I was satisfied with pretty much everything, and I was in love with the nostalgia of this place, taking me back to my childhood.  Things turned bad no too long after that and I found myself too miserable to deal with any kind of fandom.

I've changed a lot about who I am since those times, and I'm a much happier person for it, just had to learn that change is a good thing.  Finally, last april, a certain group of colorful ponies (which, from lurking around the past half hour, it appears many of you are familiar with) started sucking me back into fandom in general.  I don't know why it took me so long to get back on here, but oh well.  I probably won't be terribly active, I keep myself busy these days, but I'll be sure to pop in once or twice a week.

To all my old friends from this board, I missed ya, and to the new faces that have joined in my absence, pleasure to meet ya.

:lol
(I missed that laughing raptor, I just had to put one in)

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back!

I'm still sort of a new member here, so haven't seen you before.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back and a pleasure to meet you  :)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome back to GoF! I hope that your return on the forum will be epic!  :DD

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
hello there! Welcome back  :) i'm a new member here and pleased to meet you.  :smile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always good to see a member return, welcome back.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Glad to see you're back and doing well :yes  :wave.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Raga, you're back again! Awesome! :DD I was afraid that you had left for good this time.

Any chance you'll be continuing on The Eternal Bond? Or would you say that that fic is dead? (Sorry, I didn't have any motivational star day artwork for you this year. :oops)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome back with us Raga. It is always a pleasure to see members return :yes

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thanks for the welcoming guys!  Good to see there's still a few of the golden oldies around here.  And its even better to see how many new active members have joined!

@ Pangaea:  Glad to see ya buddy, and don't worry about the picture, I'm still thrilled with the one from last year.  It made the trip over to my new laptop safe and sound.  As for TEB..... ya.... the odds are slim.  I actually have started writing again, but not for LBT, and that in its self is moving slow because of my school work.  The odds of TEB being picked up are slim, and if I were to pick it up again I'd probably start it from scratch, I'm no longer satisfied with my quality of work from back then.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
^ That's okay about the fanfic; I understand. (And even if it couldn't keep the story alive, it warms me to hear how much you enjoyed the artwork I made you. :DD) Again, good to have you back. :D

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.