The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Night Ruby Went Crazy

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
<Note:>

This thread has been out-sourced and removed to fanfiction.net

After some personal debate I have decided that it did not belong on the GoF website. I apoligize for any offence it may have caused.  To spoil the ending it turns out that it was just a dream that chomper had.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Perhaps I'm just lacking the right sense of humor but some of the stuff sounds exactly like what some LBT bashers will write who can't get over the fact that sequels and episodes have been produced in spite of the fact that they personally don't like them. The language is rather harsh and making fun of the death of Littlefoot's mother (among other) is not very LBT-like.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Yeah sorry but that sounded more horrific and unrealistic than funny.  I don't see how this could benefit anyone. <_<

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I agree with Malte and landbeforetimelover. The gang is acting here so out of character, that this is only barely lbt fiction. Personally, I dont like this story.  <_<
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Perhaps this is actually meant to be an AU fanfic, which might account for the different personalities here.  If so, maybe we should give this guy the benefit of the doubt.  Might turn out better than we think if that's the case. ;)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I agree with the others.
NOT funny.  <_<
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I'm not humored by text as easily as watching a video, so I can't say I find this story funny either. But I don't really feel offended by it. To me, I just regard it as an AU, that's all.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It is an alternate universe...but I won't tell you what it is as it would spoil the story.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
*highly offended* :blink: <_< :angry: :anger :neutral I'm never coming into this topic again; you can bet on that! :angry:
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeptuneNavigator2001,Apr 14 2009 on  07:15 PM
*highly offended* :blink: <_< :angry: :anger :neutral I'm never coming into this topic again; you can bet on that! :angry:
If you're offended, you probably didn't like it from the start, then don't continue reading. Really, it might be a different style but hey whatever. But since you're never coming into this topic again I guess this won't help anyway.

Sorry Caustizer, I don't like the wording in this story too much. I didn't read on after the first couple of lines.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Apr 14 2009 on  09:26 AM
Quote from: NeptuneNavigator2001,Apr 14 2009 on  07:15 PM
If you're offended, you probably didn't like it from the start, then don't continue reading. Really, it might be a different style but hey whatever. But since you're never coming into this topic again I guess this won't help anyway.
I wasn't reading it continually.... Help? Wow, that's so totally, offbeat. I should hope that there isn't an underlying issue here that should not be here... GOF is GOF. Okay?
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
This probably belongs in After Midnight... if it belongs on the forum at all.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I already see too much senseless violence in Hollywood for my taste. I have no desire to see it incorporated into LBT. To each his own, though.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Not sure what you're talking about aaron. I was just stating my opinion just like you were. Just saying I'm a little annoyed by the way you respond to things sometimes... I'm not sure why but you always seem to 'not read' a topic and do so anyway, or 'leave' and keep hanging around. Guess that just reminds me of something I don't want to be reminded off, so I get annoyed. Sorry bout that.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Apr 14 2009 on  10:21 AM
Not sure what you're talking about aaron. I was just stating my opinion just like you were. Just saying I'm a little annoyed by the way you respond to things sometimes... I'm not sure why but you always seem to 'not read' a topic and do so anyway, or 'leave' and keep hanging around. Guess that just reminds me of something I don't want to be reminded off, so I get annoyed. Sorry bout that.
Well, it's just me. Don't like it, or don't want to be associated with it? Simple, don't respond.

As far as not reading and doing so anyway, or leaving and coming back, it's two things that keep me going that way: curiosity, and distrust when things go wrong... I admit it.

...Okay. I forgive you.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Plz view the top posting again - it has been changed.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I'll just make one little comment then I won't touch this topic again.

I did read a bit of it and while I am not really a fan of fanfictions like this, yet I am one of those people that loves and hates LBT. For different reasons. Some people just take things literally and seriously all through and through. I remember being SO much like that. Due to certain things though, I changed from being that way.

I probably will not read your fanfiction, but I just want to say I was one of the few that wasn't offended by it. I just chuckled and went on with my life. To me, this fanfiction was a love/hate fanfiction. That's how I saw it anyway. :p

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh, so it was just a dream.  Then that has the weirdness of it all make sense.

In that case, you did well, if not for a few grammar mistakes.

Keep it up the great work with any future projects you may have.

Well, see ya later! :)