The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

TLBT: Journey to A New World; Prologue

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
THE LAND BEFORE TIME: Journey to A Knew World  

Prologue

Chapter 1: The Beginning, Part 1

The Story Begins in the 21st century in Kansas City, Missouri, Two same aged 25 year old twin brothers Alan and J. Texan were doing experiments with a a disk shape devise which they called a Time lazer in a lab at Rockhurst University. They began putting rubies, saphires, emeralds, ambers, diamonds, chromites, jades and Quartz Seperatly in the device, like a battery, but it failed for the first try. So Alan and Jay began to use chromites and Jades in the Time lazer but it failed again. with one last chance they began combinding 6 minerals into one and they created a new mineral by combining A Ruby, an amber, a Saphire, an Emerald, a Quartz and a Diamond all together it was completed but it took 3 months. When they were completly finished they called it a rainbow stone containing red, pink, yellow, white, green and blue, and boy it is a beauty.  

Now Alan and Jay showed the Government how the Time Devise works. They began run some tests on it by puting the rainbow stone inside the time device and aimed very carefully at a fossilized tyrannosaur skull. when the laser hits the tyrannosaur skull it vanished into the dinosaur world. The Government was amazed and shocked at what just happened and he congradulates the two Texan Boys.

In the Dinosaur World the Skull was found inside the secret caverns where Chomper and Ruby lived in. It scared them both when they saw it appearing out of nowhere and they told Littlefoot and they gang about it and they where in disbelieve of what they heard.
They told everyone about it and there was a meeting about it. the dinosaurs didn't know what to think of it some believe it appeared and some believe it was only a sleep story that Ruby and Chomper had last night.

Back in the 21st century Alan and Jay Texan had a meeting with the government about the time device and the Rainbow stone.
The government want it in there hands for protection against enemies of different conturies but Alan and Jay disagreed with him. Alan told the Government that they will keep it with them in there hands and protected it from harm and for falling into the wrong hands.

In the Great Valley Littlefoot and his friends began to check out the Tyrannosaur skull which they call a rock sharptooth skull cause the it was a fossil.
With the help Mr. Clubtail he carries the skull and showed to everyone and they were fasnanated by realizing that it was made out of rock.
While Mr. Clubtail showed the skull to everyone, Littlefoot and his friends ran along and play with the grown ups permission.

In the 21st century Alan and Jay went to their house and had supper and began organizing the rooms. while they were organizing Jay saw a green button on the side of the Time Lazer, which Alan put there and never mentioned. Jay pressed it in curiosity. then the device disappeared.

Alan saw that and he blaims Jay for it but wasn't his fault he didn't know what the green button would do. He tells him that it was for teleporting into another time but if you press the green button again it teleports someone back into there time. So Alan and Jay just waited for the time devise to return with who knows who'll find it.

In the Great Valley While Littlefoot and his freinds where playing Littlefoot finds the Time Device which he calls a strange rock and picks it up with his mouth then by mistake the green button was pressed and Littlefoot vanished with the devise.

To Be Continued...

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I like it so far. It's easier to understand than most of your post, which is great. I remember you said in some post on here that you were autistic. You must be trying hard to get out what you want to say in a well organized way, so I won't fault you for it being a little hard to read.

the story itself is interesting so far. I do think Littlefoot would be the one to get in this mess since he's usually the most curious one that makes his friends do things they think is crazy :DD . I want to see what Littlefoot thinks of this new world.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Chapter 2: The Beginning part 2

Littlefoot woke up and found himself in a strange place which he calls a strange looking cave, but actually it was the Kansas City, Dinosaur Exhibit Union Station, Littlefoot's gasps when he saw a lot of creatures waling on two legs and have no tales. then things got into mischief when Littlefoot ran around the hallway knocking things down by accident and he himself bursting through class windows. People were being knocked down when Littlefoot was bursting through there legs, Police officers tried to grab him but Littlefoot was about the size of a donkey they got pounced and Littlefoot ran outside down the streets.

Then the news was out. about a baby apatotosaurus causing a lot of disasters inside Kansas City's Dinosaur Exhibit Union Station, which views believe it was frightened by them. This caught Alan and Jays attention when they say this story on the daily news papers. they went to the dinosaur excibit to examine the damages that Littlefoot caused. They found the Time Lazer that Littlefoot had and turned it off for now and now Alan and Jay now forced to find the Apatosaurus and find away to bring him back to his real home in the mesazoic era.

Littlefoot walks through a town called Olive Street, Which is where Alan and Jay lives, how ever he was amazed at the houses, which he calls them odd looking rocks. when he got close to a house a dog barks and it scared Littlefoot and he run away again. Suddenly he ran into a car, on the left side, which left a dent. Littlefoot shook his head and the driver got out and got gasps and Littlefoot ran away again but suddenly he bumps into house and burst through a wall. the family got frightened at first and the father chased it through the hall way knocking down furnitures then Littlefoot ran out, bursting through the front door and ran off.

Alan and Jay arrived at the families house, which are called the Jones family, Robert said that the dinosaur came into their house into one wall and burst out through the front door.  they examined the large hole and the wall was made out of wood, plaster and brick. they were convinced that Littlefoot is strong but very fast for young apatosaurus.

Robert decided to help Alan and Jay find the Apatosaurus and help him out.
None of it was easy, they tried everything to find the Apatosaurus but they had to think this through Alan had a thought that the Apatosaurus is a vegetarian. so where would the apatosaurus be, a greenhouse.

Littlefoot arrives at a green house containing a lot of growing plants and flowers in Overland Park. he said that the treestars were strange looking and new to him but when he took a bite of one he ate it. Littlefoot began eating everything in the green house until a green grocer arrives and gasps in shock seeing a dinosaur in her greenhouse. She went outside, Alan, Jay and Robert arrived and went inside the Greenhouse and Littlefoot was frightened and was conered. They got stunned when Littlefoot said Please don't hurt me and they said they won't.
Alan and Jay took Littlefoot to their house and they told him everything about how he got here and what time he's in now. Everything was new to Littlefoot but he felt a bit guilty for ruining the things. Alan and Jay knew that it wasn't his fault he was just frightened. They showed Littlefoot the Time Lazer and told him that it brought him into the 21st century from the Mesazoic era.

Back in the Great Valley, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper and Ruby searched High and Low for Littefoot and they couldn't find him. Littlefoot's grandparents were begining to worrie and they hoped that he's still alive and not been taken away from Redclaw.

Back in the 21st century Alan and Jay slepted in there bedroom and Littlefoot slept on a basket with a warm blanket. He felt lonely after hearing about what Happened will to all dinosaurs, which was told by Alan. He believed to be last of his own kind but he had made new human friends. Littlefoot got on the bed and Alan and Jay, at first were confortable with but suddenly the bed collapsed by Littlefoot's weight.
The next morning it was Alan and Jay's day off and they were still sleepy after what Littlefoot did by mistake. So Alan and Jay were forced to keep Littlefoot out of trouble. they put a collor on him and they put a leash on him and took out for a bit of exercise out on the street. People staired at Littlefoot and some took pictures with flashy cameras which bothered him and started to run and Alan and Jay started to chase him when Alan shouted STOP!!! Littlefoot stopped, which then caused Alan and Jay to trip over him.
Day after Day they had to teach Littlefoot about the Human society. Littlefoot however liked the new world because of what the humans created even though some was frightening and noisy.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pretty cool. I'm kind of surprised they are basically treating Littlefoot as a pet. I don't think Littlefoot would like that if he knew what was really going on there.

Littlefoot trying to snuggle with his new human friends and breaking the bed was funny. :DD

Keep working on yours, and I'll keep working on mine ;)
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, I like this story, I think it's quite interesting.

It's cute how they put a leash on Littlefoot, heh heh, anyways, update soon! :)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Chapter 3: Halloween Party

Littlefoot saw people hanging up halloween decorations in stores, their houses, Jackolanterns, ghosts, bats, orange and black streemers, fake webs, everything. Some of them were abit frightning to him but he couldn't run since he's on a leash with Alan and Jay Texan. He asked them about those things (decorations)

Alan tells him that there preparing for Halloween and Littlefoot asked about that. so Alan tells him about the history of Halloween and what it was originally called (All Hollow's eve)

Littlefoot was suprised and thought that the Halloween story is very interesting. They continued on there walk and stopped for lunch. They tied Littlefoot's leash on a poll where won't run off and know where he is.

While Alan and Jay were eating Burgers, kids outside began to pet Littlefoot. Their parents told them to back away cause they don't know if he has a disease.
Alan and Jay washed up, went outside, untied the leash and walked back home.

On Halloween in The Texan's house Littlefoot see's alot of people wearing costumes, some were cool, silly, spooky, and normal. he see's one person wearing a dinosaur outfit and asked if he's a dinosaurs. Alan said no that's just a costume he's wearing. People on Halloween wear costumes for fun. Littlefoot see's kids go trick or treating from every house they go to and Littlefoot spots alot of people in their costumes coming to their house. Alan arrived in a skeleton outfit and Jay in a a clown outfit.
the people brought along halloween made sweets and foods they made in their homes and began to Rock N Roll.
Littlefoot however remained under the table holding red fruit punch. Everybody played games by bobbing for apples, doing the limbo and hit the pumpkin. they told funny spooky jokes, and danced to the beat of Halloween music.
However while Littlefoot was under the table some one stepped on his tale by accident. Littlefoot jumps and yelps in pain knocking the fruit punch on Alan. then Littlefoot ran away like crazy.
Alan and Jay both said Here we go again. and chased Littlefoot. Littlefoot went into a halloween spooky fun house alot of evil laughing, ghoulish sounds, howling wolves, crackling skeletons and jumping heads popping out of the ground screaming scared Littlefoot completley and ran out from the other end of the fun house.

Alan Hid from behind a large boulder and breathes deeply in shock, trying to calm down and was finally found by Alan and Jay although he got spooked by Alan's glow in the dark Skeleton suit but he recognizes His face and long curly black brown hair. same to Jay as well.

Littlefoot had a wonderfull laugh and he thought that Halloween was fun but a bit spooky he admitted.
Littlefoot soon realized that they were disappointed in him and they took him back to their house and showed them what he did to the Halloween party.

On November 1st Alan and Jay thought about Getting Littlefoot back home back to what Littlefoot calls the Great Valley with Robert Jones. Took a veiw days to talk it over with the government and but little as they espected Littlefoot was with them locked up and is sold to the Kansas City Zoo. This made Robert, Alan and Jay very angery with the Government. It made Robert so angery that he punched a soldier and with one punched he knocked the soldier onconscience. The three left and went back home creating a plan to get Littlefoot out and get him back home.

Chapter 4: At the Zoo

At the Kansas City Zoo, Littlefoot was in a large wide open space with a lot of jungle trees and plants. People from outside looked at him and took photos of him with their cameras However as he rushed towards them he bamed right into a glass plastic window. He rammed it again like a battering ram but it he wouldn't break free. So he lies down with a sour face and he was in a lot of stress and he wonders why he was now locked up however Robert came up in disgcuised as a zoo keeper and Littlefoot got up and tackled him and kisses him in joy as Robert got in the gate. It shocked everyone and they took photos of it.
However as Robert tells Littlefoot to get off of him he tells Littlefoot why he was here. He was here because people believe he was a meanice to human society and is a wild animal and should be held in a zoo. This shocked Littlefoot completley but he didn't make an excuse about it. So Robert tells him in secret, that he and the Texan boys, which Littlefoot wondered at first, Robert tells him that the Texan boys are Alan and Jay Texan. and Littlefoot remembered that. Robert continued, That he and the Texan Boys (Alan and Jay) are going to break him out and take him back home. Littlefoot smiles and kisses Robert alot, again.

That night while Littlefoot was sleeping Littlefoot heard singing of animals, He gets up and searched where the song was coming from.
He jumped on an edge and followed the song which lead him into a Giraffe house which was filled with other animals, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Elephants, Zebras, monkeys, Penguins, Rhinos, Antelopes, Gizels, Hippos Kangaroos and other animals.
They allowed Littlefoot into the crowd and put up on a redrock with a Chimpanzee, a Zebra, an Antelope, Iguanna, and 3 monkeys, A Maccaw and a Lion just lying down sleeping heavily.

The animals on the rock introduced themselves, Elvis the chimpanzee, Janice the Zebra, Bo the Antelope Seth the Green Iguanna, Paulie the Maccaw and the 3 red monkeys Will, Bill and Jill.

They Sang a song called The Lion Sleeps Tonight.

[Iguanna] Weeeeeheeeeeeeumbabumwa

[monkeys] Awemboa amwemboa awemboa awemboa awembeo Awemboa awemboa awemboa awembia

[Chimpanzee] In the Jungle the Mighty Jungle The Lion Sleeps tonight

[Chimpanzee and Iguanna] In the Jungle the Quiet Jungle The Lion Sleeps tonight

[Chimpanzee] ohoooooooooooooooweumbumbawa!

[Zebra] In the Village The peaceful Village the Lion Sleeps Tonight!

[Zebra and Antelope] In the Village the Quiet Village the lion sleeps tonight!

[Chimpanzee] oooohoooooooooooweumbumbawa!

[monkeys] Awemboa amwemboa awemboa awemboa awembeo Awemboa awemboa awemboa awembia

Janice walks close to Littlefoot with Bo and they continued singing while shaking their tushes slowly.

[Zebra] Hush my darling don't fear my darling the lion sleeps tonight!

[Zebra and Antelope] Hush my darling don't fear my darling the lion sleeps tonight!

[Iguanna] Weeeeeheeeeeeeumbabumwa

After the song was over Littlefoot got to get to know Janice, Bo and Elvis too. They asked him what kind of animal Littlefoot is and a female Giraffe thought Maybe he's a purple giraffe with a long stripe instead of spots. Littlefoot told him that he's a longneck and he asked what a Giraffe, a Zebra, a chimpanzee, and other animals too.
Elvis said You must have seen all animals before have ya?
Littlefoot shook his head left and right meaning to say no and they told him all about animals and stuff and about man.

Littlefoot was shocked to know that Humans usually hunt animals for money and for sport however they told him that some humans keep animals and treat them like pets and Littlefoot remembered that He has two men that own him and told him everything about human society. The animals didn't care but they started to like him and he liked them how ever Littlefoot loved Alan Jay and Robert even more cause they treated him nicely.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
For both of these chapters, since you asked me to tell you what I think, I thought they were cool. :)

Heh, I like the little song you put in there, it was a nice refresher heh heh, great, I'm gonna have stuck up in my head all day now. :DD

Anyways, update soon! ;)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Get the next chapter of the story up soon, that means you update the story, sorry if you didn't understand.

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
:lol  That's alright I understand now and I'll do my best on the next chapter  :DD

Anyway, what was were favorite parts in the two chapters?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hm...I dunno actually, but I think the song, it's kinda fitting and a nice little thing to add into your story. ;)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
If you mean The Lion Sleeps Tonight? Yes, I Love that song, pitty that I don't know the band that sang the song.

Anyway thank you very much  :DD

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Chapter 5: The Break Out

Alan and Jay plotted out everything on getting Littlefoot out of the zoo. When Robert returned he was covered in goo from Littlefoot's kissing. Alan said in a humor sounds a lot like Dino from the Flintstones. Robert however didn't think it was funny he thought it was disgusting.
However they told Robert that he can help by going to the mesazoic era to get Littlefoot's grandparents and bring them into the 21st century and get Littlefoot out and get them home.
Robert said he'll take a pass on that but No matter what he said he changed his mind in 3 days.

On the 1st day Littlefoot just waited for Alan, Jay and Robert to break him out. Hour after hour Littlefoot still waited till he fell a sleep. Janice woke him up and she wanted to help him get out. Littlefoot asked her if she wants to get out too but she said no her rightfull place was in the zoo she was born here and raised here too.
So Janice kicked the glass, but it made the alarm go off. Janice rushed to the zebra place and Littlefoot started to run out. He ran as fast as he could but he didn't exspect someone to recapture him by being tranquilized.

on the 2nd Day Littlefoot woke up and found himself at the same place where he broke out with the help of Janice. His neck was cuffed with chains and Littlefoot struggled to break loose but the goverment came and his name is Russel Young he walked by and said Go ahead try to get loose. You sure are a clever apatosaurus to break loose.
Littlefoot glares at General Young and stood up for himself.
Littlefoot says You are bad influence in this world and General Young's eyes popped at what he said. General Young asked him at What he knows about the word Influence Littlefoot answers his question that Robert told him and he didn't know what that meant.
General Young Laughed and Knew that Littlefoot never knew what Influence meant. He left and Littefoot pouts by lying down.
That Night Janice and Elvis came and saw that Littlefoot was in chains they felt sorry for him and Janice told him that this happens to animals sometimes but he was lucky that he didn't get killed by man. Littlefoot gasps at what she said. But Janice told him that only happens when people provoked them.
Littlefoot didn't want to hear about animals anymore and he told them to leave him alone. Janice and Elvis understood that Littlefoot is upset and he wants some space. Janice and Elvis went back to their places and slepted for tomorrow.

On the 3rd Day Robert changed his mind about going into the Dinosaur world bring Littlefoot's grandparents into the 21st century. Alan and Jay got the Time Lazer and gave it to Robert and told them how it works. Robert pressed the green button and he teleported into the Great Valley.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Your story is getting more exciting!

Looks like it's getting pretty depressing for Littlefoot. The government really isn't treating him nicely. He even just wants to be alone now.

Robert will have to be careful in the Great Valley. All those big dinosaurs could just squish him if they wanted to, so he'll need to explain himself fast. I wonder how that will turn out.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well Vonboy,  I am thinking about how Robert will explain to himself with Grandpa and Grandma longneck. I want some thoughts with you and plot with another writter like you I was thinking that you and me would like to work together on this. What do you say to that? are you interested in helping me out with this prologue?

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sure, I'll help. I've already been giving my thoughts on how Littlefoot would react to and think about things in the future.

Him trying to talk to the kids first and have the kids try to explain everything might work. They'd be more understanding and willing to help than the grownups, like with Chomper.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Thank you very much Vonboy.  :DD  

Now About what you said I've already been giving my thoughts on how Littlefoot would react to and think about things in the future I'll have to agree on what ever you wrote in thought cause it's my story to be honest. Anyway What are your thoughts/plots on How Robert would tell Littlefoot's freinds and about Littlefoot's reaction?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I agree with what vonboy said up there, thing's are getting pretty exciting! :DD

Also, if you need the help, joshua1127, I'd be happy to help you as well. ;)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
LBTDiclonius it's okay with me you are allowed to help too  ;) Do you have any thoughts on the story prologue like Vonboy's?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Not particularly, but I'll think of something sooner or later, hopefully. ;)

But I have to agree with vonboy, Alan and Jay might be better off meeting the kids first rather than the adults.