The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Ask me and you shall know

MrDrake · 66 · 9378

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what is the favorite book you've read during this year?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Noname: Eh, not really, I've kinda gone away from that now, got too boring for my taste anyway.

@Nick22: Haven't really bothered to read much, since there's not much that's actually interesting to read, however, I must say, reading Teen Titans: One Year Later was a good one.  Read that at the libarary whilst trying to pass away the time.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
How do you choose character names? You're names are always exotic yet still sound normal enough to fit in.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, good of you to ask, for me, at times, they just seem to come to me, and at other times, I look at Wikipedia, on the name page they have to see if there are any names I like on there sort of thing....and at other times, from other franchises sort of thing.

So really, I guess you could say it's like a mixture at whatever comes to me first sort of thing and go with what I like.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
What is your favorite kind of cheese? :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Tough one, as I can choose my worse kind of cheese which is that French cheese....I forget it's name, but my sister had some, I had tried a little bit and it was disgusting....and it smells too....

But for my favourite cheese, perhaps cheddar cheese, or maybe mild....I don't actually know :blink: