The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Original 2006 version of Flip Flap and Fly?

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Does anyone know where I can view the 2006 music video version of Flip Flap and Fly? (shown in theaters before the Curious George and Narnia movies, with the title "The Day of the Flyers")

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello? Is anyone there?

I'm sorry, it's just when I make topics asking a question, it's in hope of getting a reply at some point in the next few days.  :neutral

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
If anyone could simply respond, it would be much appreciated. There's a lot of the times I feel ignored when I don't get responses, apparently just because no one can think of anything to say. Well, just so everyone knows, anything you say responding to me will be appreciated. I'll take any response over feeling people are ignoring me.  :neutral

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
To be honest, I had no idea there was a different version of Flip, Flap and Fly, and I've never seen it, so I'm afraid I can't help you there. Sorry, I know that's not very helpful.  :p

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
There is one; according to what someone wrote on the wiki, under Music. It is the sub-header, Flip, Flap and Fly music video preview. Not sure if it is real or not but:http://landbeforetime.wikia.com/wiki/The_L...y_of_the_Flyers
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Tyrannosaur

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sywgotmGD04 skip to 3:20. The video uploader fast-forwards through the song as he apparently finds it, "annoying."

Is that what you were looking for? its basically the same sequence thats in LBT 12, except it ends sooner and has a different shot of Petrie.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Woah, yeah that's what it is :yes

Yeah, pretty much the same.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)