The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which cartoon characters would you like to befriend, if possible?

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
There are probably more, but I would like to befriend especially Timon and Pumbaa from Lion King, Yakko, Wakko from Animaniacs, and Guilmon from Digimon tamers.

shaiger

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I would love to befriend Po Ping from the Kung Du Panda movies. We share a very similar personality and I think we'd come along very well :') Other characters include Hoshigaki Kisame and Senju Tsunade from Naruto, Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Nikaido and Kaiman from Dorohedoro, Jazz and Bumblebee from Transformers (any continuity will do, tbh) and Sulley from Monsters Inc. I bet there's a bunch of other characters but these were the first to come to my mind.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
So...here's the thing. There's characters that I really like for different reasons, but a lot of them I don't think I'd get along with very well just because of their own moral centers vs me. Like I love over the top, hammy, dramatic characters, but I'd eventually feel worn out by them as I'm more introverted than they are. Darkwing Duck is a big example. Great character. Fun protagonist to watch and laugh at his antics, but I KNOW he'd wear me out.

All that being said, I'd love to befriend Charlie, Vaggie and Sir Pentious from Hazbin Hotel. The former two feel closer to reality and therefore I'd get along better and understand where they're coming from, but Sir Pents I'd want to befriend because his willingness to not give up when things literally blow up in his face. Also when he wears me out, I can go to Charlie and Vaggie for that needed reality.

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
I have quite a few options here. Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) for the parties and cupcakes, Marinette Dupain-Cheng (Miraculous Ladybug) for the laughs, fun and fashion, and Cody (Total Drama) simply because I think our personalities would mesh well together.

But I think Caitlin Cooke (6teen) is my ultimate choice because I just love her so dang much. She's just so sweet, nice and fun, and I've just always really wanted a friend like her in real life. She's so wholesome :DD I love her! Though honestly, I'd love to be friends with any of the 6teen main cast. Caitlin's just on top for me though, along with Jen
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD