The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gundam: All Animes and Mangas

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I was introduced to Gundam back when I watched the OVAs. I then started watching Gundam Seed. Now I am a huge Gundam Unicorn Fan.

Anyone else a Gundam fan?

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

FallenTreeStar

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Huge Gundam fan here!  :)  I haven't read any of the manga. I haven't seen every series but a decent amount I think.

Mobile Suit Gundam

Zeta Gundam (LOVE! The ending is really dark and nuts that they actually decided to end a series that way)

War in the Pocket (watched recently. Veryyy depressing but it's great. Honestly has some LBT tones as far as having to grow up and deal with grief)

08th MS team (maybe my favorite. I need to revisit it.)

G Gundam (The one I watched the most growing up. It's not like the rest but it's fun and has heart.)

Gundam Wing (the one that got me into Gundam, probably like most kids in the US that are my age lol)

Unicorn (It has a lot of nods to other series in it so it helped having seen them beforehand)

Mobile Suit Gundam origin (Always cool to see more Char)

I'm planning to watch all of them eventually
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 01:11:36 AM by FallenTreeStar »
- Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Huzzah! Another Gundam fan!

I’ve watched

Mobile Fighter G Gundam

G Gundam

Gundam Wing

Gundam Seed

Gundam Unicorn

Gundam Hathaway (2021)

What is your favorite mobile suite?

Mine is Banshee from Gundam Unicorn.

FallenTreeStar

• Ruby
    • View Profile
The Banshee was a very cool and sleek design!

That’s tough because I like a lot of their designs. I think my overall favorite is the Gouf Custom from the 08th MS team. I just love the intimidating look along with the color and weaponry. It’s pilot was pretty cool too.

Along with it I also love Wing Zero custom from Endless Waltz, Gp-01 from Star Dust Memory, Hy-Gogg from War in the Pocket, Char’s Sazabi from Char’s Counter Attack. I tend to love the funky designs and the bad guys suits for some reason lol.
- Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The Banshee was a very cool and sleek design!

That’s tough because I like a lot of their designs. I think my overall favorite is the Gouf Custom from the 08th MS team. I just love the intimidating look along with the color and weaponry. It’s pilot was pretty cool too.

Along with it I also love Wing Zero custom from Endless Waltz, Gp-01 from Star Dust Memory, Hy-Gogg from War in the Pocket, Char’s Sazabi from Char’s Counter Attack. I tend to love the funky designs and the bad guys suits for some reason lol.

One of my favorite villian suites is MSN-06S Sinanju.

Another fav of mine is XXXG-01W Wing Gundam (aka Gundam Zero-One).