The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

anyone got any good pictures of a Tyrannosaurus?

Tyrannosaur

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
so yeah. i wanna change my sig. and im looking for a threatening picture of a sharptooth, of the tyrannosaurus variety.

i searched through the original movie, but didnt find any as good as the one i currently use. i also checked the 10th movie, but the sharpteeth in that were wussies xD.

im thinking i saw Red Claw in quite a menacing pose in a few episodes, but cant remember which ones.

if anyone has any pictures of tyrannosaur sharpteeth, id really love to see them and get another sig rolling xD. thanks :).

PS NO Chomper! hes too cute, no matter how menacing he looks :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Maybe one of these works for you:

^ uhm... yeah, that one had been cut for a webpage, but I'm sure somebody has an uncut version of it.

^ Not too threatening, but anyway.

I hope any of those may be helping.

Tyrannosaur

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
thanks guys :).

the one of Chomper's mother biting his father is awesome xD.

is the sharptooth from LBT 5 a tyrannosaur? im not sure

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
It has been thought to be a Giganotosaurus, hasn't it?

And Malte, if you wouldn't mind, put that second orginal Sharptooth picture in the captions section! I think it could fit there! :lol:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

What do you mean you don't remember where that picture is from or who has an unaltered copy??? :p :p :o

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Dec 19 2008 on  06:09 PM
It has been thought to be a Giganotosaurus, hasn't it?

And Malte, if you wouldn't mind, put that second orginal Sharptooth picture in the captions section! I think it could fit there! :lol:
the 4th picture would also be perfect for the caption this topic and possibly the first as well.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
What do you mean you don't remember where that picture is from or who has an unaltered copy???
I perfectly well remembered, but I didn't want to impose any obligation whatsoever by giving names ;)
You might have been all tied up by Christmas / whatever business and I didn't want to make a chore for you, while at the same time I was certain you would get the broad hint and could react to it if it was not too much trouble ;)