The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which character would you like chomper

rosie · 25 · 2375

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The yellow bellies, Rinkus, Sierra,  Hyp, and of course, Topsy!  :DD

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I'm noticing people wanting Sierra and Rinkus killed off. :p Not that I am offended, I just really like those characters due to the fact that they made very good contribute to the plot in the seventh sequel. They're characters that I would like to know their back story.

I agree with a lot what The Friendly Sharptooth is saying. It would be interesting for Chomper to be in turmoil to choose whether or not to kill a dinosaur for food, or stick to eating bugs. However, because this is a children's series, I don't know if that's going to happen, and to be honest, I really don't care anymore, because I believe LBT has been going downhill and it still continues to go down hill. That's a different topic within it's self.

Who do I want killed off? A background character simply made for that purpose, to be Chomper's meal. Not any of the characters that most of us know about. I wouldn't even want the yellow bellies to be killed off either. :p I sort of liked those characters in some ways.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry, but this is kind of disturbing.  I don't want to see anyone get killed.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Just for the record, neither do I. I never took this as a serious discussion thread ;)

Rallag7

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I do agree with everyones points here about  the yellow bellies but personaly I think Ruby should go. :lol