The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

In the land before time

Amaranthine · 2536 · 161571

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"You act like stuff like this happens every day!" Von yelled. He was still confused, and also a little irritated he didn't get any real answer.

He started to think, and he wondered how would a dinosaur be able to talk, and not be confused by human things such as computers. He wondered where he was again. Was this another place? another time? was it even real? He didnt ask the longneck because he thought he wouldn't really get an answer.

"Um, sorry about that, nice to meet Nana. Do you know where I could get some food? I have some bumps and bruises, but they aren't that bad. I really just need something to eat, I'm starving."

(OOC: don't worry, no more posting for me today)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, I do know of a particularly good berry bush just over there," she instructed, nodding in the direction she just came from. "Say, I know this question might out of the blue but...would you happen to know of a website called the Gang of Five by any chance?" she asked.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Jasper said, "Okay what am I doing up in a tree? How did I get here in the first place? Why am I am talking to myself any way?"

He then tried to climb down the tree and he lost his footing and said as he was falling, "Oh momma!" He then landed on the ground with a loud thud.

Despite falling from a tree branch Jasper immediately got back up and said, "Well that's a first for me. I fell off a tree for the first time in my entire life."

He then dusted his shirt off and started looking around and he said to himself, "Hold up a second. I remember that tree. That's treesweet tree I saw in eleventh The Land Before Time film, but if that's the case then is this actually the Great Valley?"

He then started walking around using the bushes as cover in case he had to run. While Jasper was a huge guy he has been able to out run many things before and is confident enough to do it again.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Von followed Nana over to the berry bush, and began eating some treesweets...er...bushsweets.

When Nana asked about he Gang of Five website, Von replied "yeah, but I have only been a member of that group for a few days"

suddenly he pieced the pieces together. if we were both from the GOF, and he's in a grassy place in a great big valley with a dinosaur talking to him, then this must be that fictional place that he remembered from his childhood.

" Is this the Great Valley? From the Land Before Time?" Von asked.
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nana smiled knowing her suspicions were confirmed in fact correct. "Yep, this is the Great Valley from the Land Before Time. Couldn't believe it myself when I first got here," Nana replied.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
"What kinda game Petrie?" Daniel asked the flyer walking over to him. As of yet he hadn't acknowledged the presence of the new member purely because he hadn't set eyes on him yet.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
With all of the newcomer's previous yells, Sparky snapped out of her daydream of bugs and animals and suchlike before looking over at Nana and the newcomer at the berry bush. Interested in learning more about this person-who-was-still-a-person, she stood up and wandered over.

"What be up!" she chirped her usual greeting.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hey" von said to the newcomer to their little conversation. "Well, I fell out of the sky, lay unconscious for a bit, met Nana, and talked to her some about what happened to me. she's helping me to understand whats going on." He still had many questions that needed answered, so he probed some more.

"So, from what I've heard, I guess theres other humans here? where are they?" He was hoping either of the dinosaurs had an answer.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well...I'm not sure. I know there are GOF members here, like Me and-oh! I almost forgot, Sparky, this Von, Von, this is Sparky," she introduced the two and finished the explanation. "Like me and Sparky and Pangaea over where Sparky just came from and Daniel talking to Pangaea, other than that, I'm not sure who else is here," she finished.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Jasper was busy moving about through the thick grassy field and soon he saw a sight that completely shocked him. He saw a longneck and a human that were apparently talking to each other.

Jasper took his glasses off, wiped them with his shirt and put them back on as he said, "This has got to be the strangest thing I have ever seen so far in my life.

What on earth is a person doing here with a dinosaur? What is a dinosaur doing here? Am I even in my world any more? My day can't get any crazier then it is now." Jasper just stood there completely shocked and surprised at what was taking place in front of him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie looked at Daniel, "You have games you like to play?" He asked, wondering what sorts of games he may like to play, before he mentioned any games he liked to play, or to watch others play if it was one of the ones that larger folks played better then smaller ones like himself.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
"Pangaea said some like Rat_lady and The Chronicler was here too, but I'm not sure where they are." she stated. "Anyway, it's nice to meet ya, Von!"

Then, her attention was caught by yet another human standing within her view, staring at them in shock. She smiled, understanding that completely before nodding for him to come over and join the introductions. "Don't be shy!" she called to him in further encouragement.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, come on over!" Nana further encouraged the other human, flashing a friendly smile at him and waiting patiently for him to join their coversation.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thinking the nervous human would listen to another human, Von said "You can come. Don't worry, they won't bite!"
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
When Jasper heard the dinosaurs talk he said, "Since when did dinosaurs talk? How can I understand them? You know what forget it since I've seen so many strange things in the last five years I may as well go over there and introduce myself."

Jasper put both of his hands in his pockets and casually walked over to where the two dinosaurs and the human were and said to them, "Okay um. I'm Jasper, but I prefer to be called Chris though. So I have to ask the basic question. Where am I?"

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Your in the Great Valley in the Land Before Time. All three of us are from the GOF forums. Yes, apparently Nana and Sparky here used to be humans too. I don't know why you and me are still humans and they aren't. That is something I'd love to find out."
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Jasper started scratching his long hair as he was really couldn't believe this was happening and finally he said, "I'm in the Great valley? I had a strange feeling I was cause I just saw the same tree sweat tree that was in the eleventh movie."

He then crossed his arms as he sighed a bit as this was completely surprising to him and said, "So you the three are from the GOF forums? So am I. By any chance are there more GOF members here or are we the only four?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh, there are other members here, like Rat_lady7 and Pangaea and Redtooth101, other than that, I'm not sure," Nana gave her answer.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Jasper who's clothes were still wet as he wiped water from his hair said to them, "As for what happened to me I ended up falling out of a tree and into a river. So should we go and see what everyone is doing in the valley?"

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I think that would be a good idea" Von replied. "I'm sure there is something we could learn from the other GOF members. Then there's the LBT characters we could meet. I'd personally love to meet chomper myself if I could."
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)