The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask LittlefootAndAliTogether

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, don't ask me on a date unless I get to meet you first, but you can ask a lot of other things.

Everyone knows who my favorite LBT character is and I have two other favorites too.

Also, people can ask why I seem so annoying (as I do tend to blab a lot here).  

I must confess that I have ADHD and Aspergers and also maybe OCD.  I'm highly introverted and so I talk a lot on computers as I don't see people's faces.  I admit, sometimes my yacking has led me to get temp bans on other forums, so I'm trying to avoid that from happening here.  (Some here already want to feed me to the Sharpteeth, so I'm already nervous.)  

My favorite Star Wars character had been Anakin Skywalker till Ahsoka Tano came along.  One of my least favorite Star Wars characters is Obi-wan, oddly enough, as I feel he's kind of a creep in the OT and is tricking PadmÈ into trying to get info from her so he can kill her husband and doesn't tell her outright.  Also, he seems to be a liar a lot like in movie II and especially the OT.  Also, the fact that he concealed the truth about Vader from Luke makes me upset with him too.  I'm also upset with Yoda for his sham trial of Ahsoka in "The Wrong Jedi" in the Jedi Council, where they had already made the decision pretty much ahead of time and also am mad at Yoda for his unsympathetic actions when told about Anakin's fears of PadmÈ dying and also that he too kept the truth about Vader from Luke.  

I am big into the Jungle Book story Rikki-tikki-tavi and have written some sequels to it, wondering whatever happened to Nagaina's last egg.  I currently have about 400 pages to the sequels so far.

I got a Bachelor's in Computer Science, but the stupid politicians are killing the economy and everyone around here wants 5+ years of experience, if they even have jobs like that in the field.  There are many jobs in the cities, but they are about 2 hours from me, so I can't go interviewing too much there.  Basically, i'm feeling dejected lately because of that, hence my dark attitudes here lately.  

I have medications, which means that the normal job at the burger joint won't cut it as I'd be without them, which would make me more unstable, in some ways, than Chomper going five days without food.  (Also, my disabilities make customer service a problem as I'm so terribly shy and introverted.)  I've applied for jobs lots of places, but, either I didn't get them or they were contract and far away, even if I might have gotten them.  The economy is so awful in Illinois.  Particularly rural Illinois.  

I keep looking for jobs, but it is getting more and more depressing.  Also, I am aiming for full time jobs and the morons in Congress (both parties) are killing them.  

I used to be a more liberal Republican, but after hooking up with the Tea Party and finding the Great One (Mark Levin), have become more conservative.

I was in to Happy Feet for a long time and collected a big room full of penguins.  Now I'm collecting mongooses for Rikki-tikki-tavi, but they are harder to find.  

Like Radar from MASH, I sleep with stuffed animals, in this case a stuffed penguin named Melissa and a stuffed mongoose named Rikki-tikki-tavi.  I know it's a bit odd, but, that's me.  

Spiderman 3 is my favorite movie and the Hunchback of Notre Dame (the first one) is my favorite Disney movie.  Claude Frollo is my favorite Disney villain, with Scar and Queen Narissa as close seconds.  I also like Dr. Facilier too.

Tiana and Merida are my favorite Disney Princesses.  

Eugene (Flynn Rider) and Aladdin are my favorite Disney Princes.  

I love the movie Frozen, but honestly, it's not like it's Disney's best and I think the hype for it is kinda overrated.  

I'm eagerly waiting for the Star Wars movie, but am wondering how it will go without Vader being in it.  

Chomper is my favorite LBT character of the Gang of Seven and Cera is my least favorite of the Gang of Seven (though I like her more than I once did, as she came off as a bully in the earlier movies, though is nicer after movie 5.)  

I like the Amazing Spiderman movies, but feel they aren't as good as the trilogy that went before it.  

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Okay so... what's your favorite book? (Assuming that you were referring to the Jungle Book movie).

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Possibly Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  

However, I'm awfully fond of the Narnia book The Horse and His Boy too.  

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 15 2015 on  03:18 PM
I admit, sometimes my yacking has led me to get temp bans on other forums, so I'm trying to avoid that from happening here.  (Some here already want to feed me to the Sharpteeth, so I'm already nervous.)  

On a side note... any forum that punish participation doesn't deserve the right to be called like that.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Seeing as we both dislike Dina and Dinah from LBT 6.

What would you have done to improve them and make them less insufferable if you'd made LBT6? Or would you just omit them all together?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Mainly, made them not get Cera in trouble or made Topps more understanding and realize that a kid like Cera is gonna have trouble taking care of kids.  Also, I'd make them talk understandably.  

No, I wouldn't remove them.  They do have their purposes.  

I actually am going to bring them back (I know,  :wow  ) for another fanfic of mine, but this time, they get this little ting called maturity and aren't such a pain (heck, in that fanfic, Topps gets this thing called maturity too.   :lol  :lol  )

However, if they keep insisting on being a pain, I have a very special place for them:  

♫ Friends for dinner! We're gonna have friends for dinner! ♫

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Yes while I personally would rather have removde them and made some rewrites. If I were to keep them in I too would not have them make a fool of Cera, and get her in trouble with old daddy Topps, and of course not have them talk gibberish crap. I'd also change them to been Cera's cousin's and not niece and nethpew.   I'd also maybe have THEM fall in the bubbling goo several time and not Cera :D

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
While I was joking with the well fed Sharptooth joke above, do you dislike them that much that you might want it, if not in the films in a crazy fantasy of yours?  

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Since you're a fan of the Harry Potter series... who's your favourite character (or your least favourite for that matter?) :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 19 2015 on  08:27 PM
While I was joking with the well fed Sharptooth joke above, do you dislike them that much that you might want it, if not in the films in a crazy fantasy of yours?
Well I don't dislike them to the point of them been killed. (Though I do have some funny ideas for them been done in in some of my crossover topics) That would be too harsh. I'm the same with Topsy, I hate his guts, but I couldn't kill him off, I mean he's Cera's dad and it would devastate her if he died. And it would make her an orphan as her biological mum along with her 3 sisters disappear without a trace in the sequels.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, in the Harry Potter series, I love Harry, kinda feel that Ron can be a putz sometimes, and feel really sorry for poor Dobby, was shocked at the truth about Dumbledore's past and pissed that Rowling would dare to say he was gay in that interview.

The character I actually hate the most, and find the most evil, is not, ironically, Voldermort, but Umbridge.  She tried to the Dementors on Harry for goodness sake (Not even Voldermot tried that for crying out loud!!!!) and even was gonna have the kiss done on all the Muggle Borns that wouldn't go to jail for "stealing magic".  I mean, I think if she knew about Horcruxes, she'd have made 77!  

Snape is also my favorite as he's so complex.  Draco is another favorite as I don't get why he held up them at Malfoy Manor even though he recognized Harry.  I cannot see Draco as evil as he seems forced into all the attempts to kill Dumbledore to protect his family.  

Some characters I'd like to know more about:

1.) Why Voldermort would dare side with the Slytherin side anyway.  I mean, the Gaunts didn't care for him either.  Also, he's a half-blood,  and hence his famous ancestor probably wouldn't even spit in his direction.  He and his Pureblood Supremecy seems like the biggest act of hypocrisy in the whole Potter series.  

2.)  Did Grindelwald feel remorse before he died?

3.) What happens if someone like Voldermort had felt remorse?  I mean, those fragments of his soul were already destroyed.  How could he have pulled himself back together anyway?

4.) Why the heck the Aurors din't just walk off the job when told to go after Muggle Borns and stop going after Death Eaters.

As for Topps's wife and other kids, we know he's got to have an older child out there someone to be a parent to Dana and Dina (even if said parent has pulled a Bron and is AWOL during the entire film VI.)  

I'd like to know when the last time it was that we saw Topps's wife and kids (minus Cera).

I don't recall if I saw them during the Great Earthshake.  I don't recall seeing them at the end of the first film, that's for sure.

I did have a fanfic where it turned out that Topps's wife and kids (minus Cera) had been killed by Threehorns in a dispute during the Leaf Famine and that Topps, Mr. Threehorn Pride, had never told Cera this, and Cera may have blamed Sharpteeth all these years.  

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Judging by a comment you made in another topic, I take it you like my human version of Chomper?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I would have given him dark hair, but yes, I like him.  He looks so sweet and innocent.  I might have made him more muscular, as he does have chest muscles in his dino form.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 29 2015 on  03:17 PM
I would have given him dark hair, but yes, I like him.  He looks so sweet and innocent.  I might have made him more muscular, as he does have chest muscles in his dino form.
Well I gave him that blue hair as a refrance to his original dino self, and my human versions are in anime style were having bright coloured hair is normal. Though if I had given them more realistic hair clouds I would have given Chomper black hair. I also didn't make him muscly as I based my human version of him off his origanl LBT 2 design, and he's only 4 years old. That's also why I made his hair and clothes blue.

BTW seeing as you like Ruby too, what do you think of my human version of her?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I really like her too.  She looks like an older sister, kinda, for Chomper.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
And what do you think of my human Littlefoot and Ali as you are a Littlefoot and Ali pairing fan?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd run over and hug them and kiss them and be their friends.  I don't have many friends.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
If you were to humanize Ruby like I have. How would you do it, e.g. outfit and hair colour and style?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I actually totally like the way you did her and wouldn't change anything, except maybe to make her gown pinker, light pinker.