The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask me

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Want to know things about me?
Ask away  :)
Life Is Good

ThunderClaw

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://thunderclawshocktrix.deviantart.com
Okay besides The Land Before Time what other dinosaur things are you into?

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Who's your favorite animated character?

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Thunderhead: Dinosaur (Disney movie) and Dinosaur Train every once in a while

Midnight: I don't know  :lol
Life Is Good

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What's your favourite style(s) of music? :)
Inactive, probably forever.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Jan 26 2015 on  12:26 PM
What's your favourite style(s) of music? :)
Hip hop, rock and country
Life Is Good

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What is your favorite Land Before Time film?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: rhombus,Jan 26 2015 on  11:38 PM
What is your favorite Land Before Time film?
LBT 5 because it had Chomper returning and I loved the battle between Chomper's parents and the other sharptooth
Life Is Good

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I did do a poll of this, but as you are a Chomper fan which one of his 3 designs do you like most?

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jan 28 2015 on  07:19 AM
I did do a poll of this, but as you are a Chomper fan which one of his 3 designs do you like most?
Tv Series design
Life Is Good

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I attempted to make a design of what I thought a full grown Chomper might look like (no, that red on the mouth is his gumline, not blood.  Don't worry.)

I'm still working on it.  I think that since both of his parents are green colored, that his final color will almost certainly be green.  

What do you think of my "Older Chomper" design?

Personally, I think it would be fine to have Chomper think of hunting Leaf Eaters, as he's had no conflict with himself yet, as some of the other characters, especially Cera, have had.  

I would be ok with one really dark moment where it looks like the Gang of Five has turned on him and he, feeling kind of hungry anyway, decides that he's going to eat them.  (This is when he is full grown, not as a purple Sharptooth).  

He almost gets them a few times but comes to realize that, though they had tried to attack him (due to a misunderstanding), that Littlefoot is still his friend and spares them and stays their friend.

Also, I had Chomper (older Chomper) defeat Red Claw.  I had Chomper and his mate, and later their son that they had, get to live permanently in the Great Valley as a reward for heroism and being nice.  (They ate omnivores and Egg Stealers and any carnivore that tried to get at their friends, so the Leaf Eaters didn't have to worry about being hunted.)  

As for you, what would you like to do with Chomper and his future?  I ask everyone here that, especially a fellow Chomper fan.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 28 2015 on  11:23 AM
I attempted to make a design of what I thought a full grown Chomper might look like (no, that red on the mouth is his gumline, not blood.  Don't worry.)

I'm still working on it.  I think that since both of his parents are green colored, that his final color will almost certainly be green.  

What do you think of my "Older Chomper" design?

Personally, I think it would be fine to have Chomper think of hunting Leaf Eaters, as he's had no conflict with himself yet, as some of the other characters, especially Cera, have had.  

I would be ok with one really dark moment where it looks like the Gang of Five has turned on him and he, feeling kind of hungry anyway, decides that he's going to eat them.  (This is when he is full grown, not as a purple Sharptooth).  

He almost gets them a few times but comes to realize that, though they had tried to attack him (due to a misunderstanding), that Littlefoot is still his friend and spares them and stays their friend.

Also, I had Chomper (older Chomper) defeat Red Claw.  I had Chomper and his mate, and later their son that they had, get to live permanently in the Great Valley as a reward for heroism and being nice.  (They ate omnivores and Egg Stealers and any carnivore that tried to get at their friends, so the Leaf Eaters didn't have to worry about being hunted.)  

As for you, what would you like to do with Chomper and his future?  I ask everyone here that, especially a fellow Chomper fan.
The design looks great.
I would have Chomper have a family, teach his mate leaf eater as well as his son or daughter and he would eat egg stealers, fast biters and other carnivore or omnivore. They're some exceptions though like Ruby
Life Is Good

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
He does teach his wife Leaf Eater.  He also does have a son.  He won't eat Ruby.  She's one of his best friends.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Have you seen my human version of Chomper?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jan 29 2015 on  12:22 AM
Have you seen my human version of Chomper?
He has blue hair.   He's so cute.  

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah I think I have
Life Is Good

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you think Zira is eviller than Scar?   Her villain song "My lullaby" seems really creepy.  

I mean, "Be Prepared" did plan a murder, but Zira seems to plainly state some of the things she's actually going to do here.

Also, I wonder, do you think Zira knew what really happened to Scar, but decided not to tell her family that?  

Also, do you think they should ever bring back the hyenas, perhaps in other movie?

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 29 2015 on  03:29 PM
Do you think Zira is eviller than Scar?   Her villain song "My lullaby" seems really creepy.  

I mean, "Be Prepared" did plan a murder, but Zira seems to plainly state some of the things she's actually going to do here.

Also, I wonder, do you think Zira knew what really happened to Scar, but decided not to tell her family that?  

Also, do you think they should ever bring back the hyenas, perhaps in other movie?
I think Scar is more evil
Zira was clearly convinced that Scar's death was Simba's doing
Maybe the Hyenas could make camoes in The Lion Guard. I however highly doubt they'll make a true sequel
Life Is Good

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Jan 29 2015 on  08:02 PM
Do you think Zira is eviller than Scar? Her villain song "My lullaby" seems really creepy.

Maybe the Hyenas could make camoes in The Lion Guard. I however highly doubt they'll make a true sequel
What about how Zira actually scratched Kovu and almost appeared to disown him?  Also, what about when she told her daughter that if she wouldn't help her then she'd die too?  Clearly Zira is willing to kill family members if they get in her way.

Also, BTW, the hyenas did come back in Lion King 1 1/2.   It's not like it can't happen.

Also, both the pro-Scar and pro-Simba sides would have something in common: the hyenas did in a leader of theirs.  

In the case of Simba's side: They caused the stampede that was meant to kill both Simba and Mufasa.  Mufasa might have lived, er, maybe, had he not fallen into a stampede.  

In the case of Scar's side: They possibly ate Scar and at least ripped him to bits.  

Sometimes I wonder if Kovu is truly on Simba's side or whether he might still have some affinity for Scar and believe that Simba had a role in Scar's death.

I keep thinking of Harry Osborne from Spiderman 2 and Spiderman 3.  He wanted his dad's death avenged.  He eventually found out Spiderman was Peter and was confused on what to do and let Peter go so that he could save MJ.

However, his dad comes back, sorta, as a sort of phantom or creepy guy in the mirror, and he ends up finding his dad's lair and finds that his dad is the Green Goblin.  Now he can probably think of reasons why Spiderman might have killed his father.

Yet, in Spider Man 3, in spite of knowing some of the truth, he still wants to avenge his dad and goes after Spiderman a few times anyway.  

It isn't till he finds out from Bernard that his dad truly did die by his own hand that he's finally able to let it go.

I thought, surely it might be plausible as Scar was a sort of father to Kovu, that even if Kovu does know that Scar murdered Mufasa, the fatherly relationship may encourage Kovu to have some resentment, even after the end of Simba's Pride, against Simba as Simba never ever said that he definitely didn't kill Scar.  Zira always told Kovu that Simba DID kill Scar.  

Also, I might add that Zira ruined Simba and Kovu's chat with her ambush, which Simba initially thought Kovu had been totally in on, which, thought true at first, was false at the time, so they might not have been able to discuss the subject too too long.  

Anyway, though nobody would consider Scar a "great" king by any means  :lol  , I think it's not beyond the realm of possibility, especially as Kovu even wonders if it's possible that Scar could be one of the king guys that appears in the sky, that Scar might, like Norman in Spiderman 2 and Spiderman 3, be starting to visit Kovu and keep yelling "Avenge me!".  

Maybe Kovu will try and some point.  And, like Harry Osborne, he won't be able to get full closure until Shenzi would blab, perhaps thinking, like Scar did in the first film, that they are both gonners and aren't gonna tell anyone, that she and her pals had a role in both the deaths of Scar and Mufasa so that Simba and Kovu could put aside their differences and defeat Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed and they could bury the hatchet for good.

Also, like how Norman/Green Golbin wasn't telling Harry the full truth about his death in his posthumous appearances, I think it quite likely that a cloud Scar that appears like the cloud Mufasa did, woudln't tell Kovu the full truth about how he really died.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 29 2015 on  11:12 PM
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Jan 29 2015 on  08:02 PM
Do you think Zira is eviller than Scar? Her villain song "My lullaby" seems really creepy.

What about how Zira actually scratched Kovu and almost appeared to disown him?  Also, what about when she told her daughter that if she wouldn't help her then she'd die too?  Clearly Zira is willing to kill family members if they get in her way.

Also, BTW, the hyenas did come back in Lion King 1 1/2.   It's not like it can't happen.

Also, both the pro-Scar and pro-Simba sides would have something in common: the hyenas did in a leader of theirs.  

In the case of Simba's side: They caused the stampede that was meant to kill both Simba and Mufasa.  Mufasa might have lived, er, maybe, had he not fallen into a stampede.  

In the case of Scar's side: They possibly ate Scar and at least ripped him to bits.  

Sometimes I wonder if Kovu is truly on Simba's side or whether he might still have some affinity for Scar and believe that Simba had a role in Scar's death.

I keep thinking of Harry Osborne from Spiderman 2 and Spiderman 3.  He wanted his dad's death avenged.  He eventually found out Spiderman was Peter and was confused on what to do and let Peter go so that he could save MJ.

However, his dad comes back, sorta, as a sort of phantom or creepy guy in the mirror, and he ends up finding his dad's lair and finds that his dad is the Green Goblin.  Now he can probably think of reasons why Spiderman might have killed his father.

Yet, in Spider Man 3, in spite of knowing some of the truth, he still wants to avenge his dad and goes after Spiderman a few times anyway.  

It isn't till he finds out from Bernard that his dad truly did die by his own hand that he's finally able to let it go.

I thought, surely it might be plausible as Scar was a sort of father to Kovu, that even if Kovu does know that Scar murdered Mufasa, the fatherly relationship may encourage Kovu to have some resentment, even after the end of Simba's Pride, against Simba as Simba never ever said that he definitely didn't kill Scar.  Zira always told Kovu that Simba DID kill Scar.  

Also, I might add that Zira ruined Simba and Kovu's chat with her ambush, which Simba initially thought Kovu had been totally in on, which, thought true at first, was false at the time, so they might not have been able to discuss the subject too too long.  

Anyway, though nobody would consider Scar a "great" king by any means  :lol  , I think it's not beyond the realm of possibility, especially as Kovu even wonders if it's possible that Scar could be one of the king guys that appears in the sky, that Scar might, like Norman in Spiderman 2 and Spiderman 3, be starting to visit Kovu and keep yelling "Avenge me!".  

Maybe Kovu will try and some point.  And, like Harry Osborne, he won't be able to get full closure until Shenzi would blab, perhaps thinking, like Scar did in the first film, that they are both gonners and aren't gonna tell anyone, that she and her pals had a role in both the deaths of Scar and Mufasa so that Simba and Kovu could put aside their differences and defeat Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed and they could bury the hatchet for good.

Also, like how Norman/Green Golbin wasn't telling Harry the full truth about his death in his posthumous appearances, I think it quite likely that a cloud Scar that appears like the cloud Mufasa did, woudln't tell Kovu the full truth about how he really died.
Yes I know they were in 1 1/2 but I don't think they'll be in a true sequel simply because I don't think Disney will make one. (Though The Lion Guard might say otherwise, we'll have to wait and see). Also Scar did kill his brother and attempted to kill Simba
Life Is Good