The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Stardust anything

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
From my home in Alberta, Canada, the furthest I've ever been would be down in South America, a little further south from Mexico. I forget which country exactly, but it was during a cruise I took way back in 2005 and one of the countries we briefly stopped at was a little below Mexico.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Have you ever seen a wild skunk? Are you afraid of them? Would you fancy have pet skunk, if it could not spray someone? :OhYou

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you ever been to other provinces in Canada? 

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@Compsognathus: I chuckled at this question. :lol Yes, I have seen a wild skunk before. Not often, but a few times in my life. I did get quite startled one time when I turned the corner in a street and a skunk was right in front of me. I jumped, it jumped, and then we both turned and ran in opposite directions of each other. :p But overall, no, I'm not particularly afraid of them. I would not want a pet skunk though, even if it had its scent gland removed.

@Enchanted-Valley96: I have indeed! British Columbia is by far the province outside of Alberta I've visited the most, as I have extended family who live there and I usually visit them at least once a year. :) I also have a few other family members in Ontario and Newfoundland, so I've been there a few times as well.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What is the best Canadian cartoon you've seen?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 06:47:14 AM by Enchanted-Valley96 »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@Compsognathus: Ah yes. That was a huge childhood favourite of mine back in the day. :D I haven't watched Digimon now for a long time, but I would like to revisit it sometime. Not sure when exactly, but it's on my to-do list. And on the topic of cartoons...

@Enchanted-Valley96: This is a bit of a tricky question to answer, in that I don't watch many cartoons these days. And of the ones I can remember, I seldom take note of where they was produced. That said, I did enjoy Redwall a lot when I was a kid.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Would you like more to be able to fly, or to be able to comfortably hold your breath under water for 40 minutes?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Compsognathus: Fly. There's always a part of me deep down, ever since I was a kid, that wanted to be able to fly. :) Although holding your breath for that long would be pretty cool too.

Enchanted-Valley96: I enjoy both roughly the same. Sometimes it depends on my mood. Related to that, I enjoy both raunchy and melodious songs.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
1.Should you have an option to change one crucial moment in any movie, and watch the rest of the movie, and sequels to see, how the story will be different, what movie would it be?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ooh, that's a great question!
:thinking

Also the perfect excuse for the Star Wars fan in me to geek out for a bit. :p

A disclaimer that I would still want to have access to the original versions of the movies. But I would change the famous twist in The Empire Strikes Back so that Luke and Anakin are not related at all. Even though I do think it's a great twist, but at the same time it would have been an interesting "what if?" to see how the rest of the Star Wars story would've played out without that revelation, since it completely changed the trajectory of the series from that point on.

Also, even though I love Return of the Jedi, it would also have been interesting to see how future of the franchise would've played out if RotJ hadn't been rewritten to wrap up the saga right there and then, as per George Lucas's original plans.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
If you could only own one Michael Jackson album between Thriller and Bad which one would you own?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I haven't heard either album in its entirety before, even though I do like Michael Jackson. Am leaning slightly more towards Bad, but I'd be happy with either.

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Do you have a least favorite color?

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Which extinct animal would you want as pet, if possible?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is a hypothetical answer (as they'd probably be dangerous pets in real life even if they were still around), but an ancient species of wildcat would be cool. But it comes from me just being a cat lover in general.
:)petrie

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Do you have a favorite breed of cat?

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
What is your favorite song, or melody from any computer game?