The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Think fast!

Guest · 8 · 4060

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: Wow, Chomper! You can roar!
Chomper: Uh, actually...

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
**Flashback**

Mr. Thicknose:  "Ah, Littlefoot... You were looking for some work over the summer weren't you?

Littlefoot:  "Yeah.. Ever since the Land Before Time studio closed it has been hard to find work.  No one wants to hire a bunch of dinosaurs with pituitary gland disorders."

Mr. Thicknose:  "Oh well, I am sure that you and your friends will have your growth spurts soon enough."

Littlefoot:  "We are all over 25 years old.  I don't think that our growth spurts are coming." :rolleyes

Mr. Thicknose:  *sigh*  "Well, I suppose.  Anyway, I think that I have found a babysitting job for you.  But I have to warn you that the parents are kind of temperamental and..."

Littlefoot:  "I don't care about the details, I will take the job."

**Back to the caption**

Chomper's Parents (in sharptooth):  "...And if you do anything wrong, we will eat you alive.  Literally."

Littlefoot (thinking):  "Perhaps I should have let Mr. Thicknose finish telling me the details."

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: Hey, Chomper! What about going to adventure with us to the...

Mama Sharptooth: JUST. TRY. TO. INVOLVE. MY. SON. TO. ONE. OF. YOUR. USUAL. DANGEROUS. ADVENTURES!!!!

Littlefoot: *gulps*

Chomper: I told she won't let me...

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Littlefoot: There's a Sharptooth behind me isn't  there?

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot505 on Mar 20 2018, 09:54:10 AM
Cue Mother and Child Reunion by Paul Simon for Chomper, and possibly Littlefoot too.
"and possibly Littlefoot too."  :lol

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot505 on Mar 20 2018, 09:54:10 AM
Cue Mother and Child Reunion by Paul Simon for Chomper, and possibly Littlefoot too.
Nice one  :lol
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"