The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Death of Littlefoot's Mother on Mother's Day?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What am I thinking?  I have posted the scene where Littlefoot's Mother dies on Mother's Day?

I hope the world forgives me for this.

The Death of Littlefoot's Mother
The Death of Littlefoot's Mother

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well it doesn't necessarily have to be looked at as a bad thing. The video could be seen as a reflection of how much Littlefoot really loved his mother. In my opinion, the video actually really works well with Mother's Day. Littlefoot no longer has a mother, so you could think of the video as a sort of tribute to them.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Hmm... I think it gives a more emotional reaction at Mother's Day in my opinion. :^.^:
I know it's already late, but happy Mother's Day.  :lol:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Trust me, I don't think this is going to have so much of an impact on people as you may think. Not to sound cold or cruel, but considering that this is a family movie from the 80's, I'm not sure so many people will look at the exact posting of this exact scene on the exact day and fall into some 9/11 or 666 paranoia and go, "SMITE HIM FOR HIS IGNORANCE!!!!!!". So I think I speak for all of us when I say you are forgiven, even if there is really nothing to forgive ;)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It would be less forgivable if one didn't actually do something for ones mother that day.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't think it has brought a negative impact by having that video.  It's obvious that Littlefoot loved his mother...and throughout the series he's often reminded of her in some form.  

The dead never truly leave us...

Piecito

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I never forgive this scene but  I ever think this the people dont have sentiments to remember that the world just knows in the money If the people would open your heart they will have a impact through the video