The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Halo 3

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hya everyone, i've recently finished halo 3 on legendary like 7 times already in 1 day! i just feel like i havn't gotten the complete experience out of halo 3....does anyone else feel like they missed out on something in the game?
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
.......dam, thats impressive.  Took me a month of hard work to finish that game on legendary.  And I had to do that dam flood level (i think it was the second to last) on co-op cause I couldn't do it myself.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
legendary is easy in halo 3, especially once you've played Republic commando on elite difficulty...it's so damn hard! i used to get crushed or eaten alive by trandoshans!!! omg!

back to the subject.....^^, Halo 3 on legenday is apparantly easy to me....although...i can't find any of the skulls!!! i found one skull on the last level, you could carry it around and wack the complete ^%$#!!! out of all the flood....but it didn't unlock anything which was a bummer

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i can't find any of the skulls!!!
i believe there is one on top of some pipes near the roof (right in the room where you start) on the 2nd level. Thats the only one i found.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ty flathead

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I can't play video games for more then an hour or so at a time, I get completely sick of it.  So it can take me a while.  As for the skulls I have them all, but then again I looked up their locations online, I simply don't have the time to search for them all.  I think I know what skull your talking about metadude.  There is a skull on the flood level that does absolutely nothing at all.

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
Quote from: metadude1234,Jul 11 2009 on  12:01 AM
Hya everyone, i've recently finished halo 3 on legendary like 7 times already in 1 day! i just feel like i havn't gotten the complete experience out of halo 3....does anyone else feel like they missed out on something in the game?
Have you found the skulls or Jason Jones ..........
I found all the skulls the hard way.
Without help man IWHBYD was insane I took 212 hours to figure it out!

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
what? some guy is nude in game? creepy.......*shudders*

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: metadude1234,Jul 11 2009 on  01:43 AM
what? some guy is nude in game? creepy.......*shudders*
somthing like that

Andy-rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Im willing to admit that i found all the skulls accept that skull of the pinata variety the hard way.I know bungie gave the hint that it took some sort of arrangement of jumping in the rings.NOBODY could have found it the o' natural way,BTW if you need help with skulls my GT is Donk3y 781 ;)

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i don't have live......-_-

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Andy-rex,Jul 11 2009 on  07:12 PM
Im willing to admit that i found all the skulls accept that skull of the pinata variety the hard way.I know bungie gave the hint that it took some sort of arrangement of jumping in the rings.NOBODY could have found it the o' natural way,BTW if you need help with skulls my GT is Donk3y 781 ;)

I manage to find IWHBYD the hard way I knew it was jumping the rings but the code was really hard.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
the code is the last 13 notes from the halo theme song