The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Halo

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello everyone, does anyone here still love the halo series? i know i do because i recently discovered the awesomest halo modding community ever!!! i've made heaps of friends there and i've submitted stuff that they actually like!!! so if you get the chance take a look see, you won't be disappointed

Halo site
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
*poke*

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
I can tell you I do especially Halo 3. I never played multiplayer or Xbox live much, but I do love the storyline of all the games though.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Halo was good but it is not  my favorite.  Still, I'll give Halo credit.  Halo is important because it was what made first person shooters really popular.  It proved that a FPS could have a decent story and epic characters.  The voice acting was good, the weapons were good, the plot twist with the Flood was quite clever, and Master Chief now holds a place among the greatest game characters of all time, right along with Mario and Sonic.  Halo paved the way for games like Call of Duty and BioShock.  The only Halo game I ever played was the first one.  BioShock was the first FPS I ever played and it seemed so much more complet compared to Halo.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
halo is still good, and yes bioshock is still great.