The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which LBT character do you think is the cutest?

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I think Littlefoot is the cutest LBT character in my opinion.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
He is really cute, but Ruby just says "I need a hug!".  

I also think Mo is cute, though he's kinda annoying with that water spitting thing.  

I think Ozzy might be one of the ugliest LBT characters (He's ugly inside and has replaced Sierra as my favorite villain or at least tied Sierra.  After seeing the words for the song "Eggs!", I realized that his brother was hungry and he kept blocking Strut from eating and being mean and putting him down, was incredibly selfish, and, like Sierra, he's a psychopath and would commit murder with little to no guilt.  He and Sierra are higher on my list of baddies than even Sharptooth  Sharptooth had the motive of getting food at least, even if he too seemed a bit twisted.  Sierra and Ozzy, on the other hand, are just plain evil . Red Claw too is pretty ugly and also might be evil too, as his primary target is Chomper, which seems to suggest a more than food motive for his bad actions.)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Well this is quite a tricky one... I mean I find all the main gang character's cute in their own way. Though I class Ruby as pretty as she's the oldest I get a more teenage vibe from her.
Been my favorite character I find Cera cute , in a tomboyish way. preferably in the first 4 films were she sounded more like a kid and not a moody teenager.
And of course I find Littlefoot the main character cute, I mean his name is cute and all.
I find Petrie and Spike cute in goofy cartoony ways.
Chomper. Cutest T-rex ever!
And Ducky I have to admit to me is the cutest of the gang, thought like with Cera I find her cuter in the early films when she was voiced by a kid actress.

Also I find Tricia very cute, and I find Ali cute as well as she's the guest character in my favorite sequal.

With that said. I can't really vote....

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile