The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cutest character

Just loves LBT

• Ruby
    • View Profile
After seeing Ducky entitled as "most attractive", I now wonder which one do you think is the cutest character!

I picked Chomper, since I think he really is the cutest! =333
But I wonder what you think as well, so share your opinions!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I think there is not a topic with as many threads on it even though the terms may vary. Here it is the cutest character thread, in response to the "most attractive character" thread, here is a thread titledTop 10 favorite characters and here is one titled Top 10 characters of all time (that one is even pinned), here is a poll titled cutest character, here is another one titled Overall Top 10 characters, and here we have favorite and least favorite lbt character. We are a little repetitive on that one (same as with the "favorite movie" or such subcategories as "favorite sharptooth") ;)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera of course :D.  She's witty, clumsy in a slapstick fashion, confident, and she has striking features.  Then again, her father is rather regal in appearance, so I see where she gets her good looks from ;).

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I don't really consider any of the characters to be "cute" except for the gang when they were babies.  As a baby, I consider Littlefoot to be the cutest...though they were all so cute it's almost impossible to choose. :smile

Just loves LBT

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Jan 13 2009 on  01:33 AM
I don't really consider any of the characters to be "cute" except for the gang when they were babies.  As a baby, I consider Littlefoot to be the cutest...though they were all so cute it's almost impossible to choose. :smile
Hmmm...
Fanart time plox? xD

Cera as a baby... I have to say that's a fail in cuteness. =(

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Hmm, I did vote for Chomper. Don¥t ask me why Oo

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, this is going to be difficult since I just answered a topic with the same name. I'll just write my answer differently here. Nobody that I've met before puts their second or below favorite character on their avatar. Therefore, because my avatar is of a LBT character, what more needs to be said about me? Nothing, but let's not forget that some things just want to be said. Chomper doesn't just look cute, he constantly does cute things. Things like: following his best friend out of concern (Legend of the Story Speakers) and his little temper tantrum (The Cave of Many Voices) and many other things. It doesn't have to always be just appearances to make someone cute, but simply what and the way they do things. As the youngest and an innocent character, he always makes me smile about something. He's just adorable in every way to me. Later

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I've chosen Ducky(For her personalities) and Chomper(For being naive). And they look especially cute together. :)

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I voted for Chomper and Ducky. For the same reasons as Coyote. :)

And Chomper is particularly cute when he is sometimes forgetting that most of his friends are on totally different diet. :D
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Ducky Is The Most Adorable And Cutest Character In The Whole World.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm gonna have to say Ducky wins for cutest character in my book.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
To tell you the truth, I don't really think there is a 'cutest' character.  In their own way and as they are different dinosaurs then they are all adorable as much as they are in their own way unique.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Okay, this might sound gay (i'm not gay though) but i think chomper is the cutest..........he was my fave character ever since i saw the second movie......
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I dont think calling Chomper the cutest sounds gay or anything like that. If you've called him sexy or attractive, then you would have a small reason for concern. :p

Besides... It looks like more than a dozen people - including me - agree with you about Chomper (if the poll is right), so you are not alone in thinking he is the cutest. ;)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Cool!!!
Chomper is the best!!!
YAY!!!
OMG ADD and Aspergers syndrome don't mix....
lol
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
For me, Ducky.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf