The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Only one week left until new episodes!  "Time, go faster!!!"

Anyways...

According to a recent posting I found, there's going to be a total of 28 episodes this season. :)

http://mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=3632912.html#3632912

It also says to keep an eye on 26, 27 and 28 for some reason.  Hmm... I wonder what it could be.

I shall wait impatiently for more! :D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It has been confirmed.  The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic YouTube Takedowns are legit.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/clar...ube-stream.html

At least we can still enjoy the episodes at HUB World.  All of which are put up legally by the creators themselves.

However, looks like the days of watching it on YouTube are coming to an end. -_-

It was good while it lasted. :)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
OMG!! I LOVE THIS SHOW! IT'S SO COOL! I loved it when Rarity was whining.  :lol  :lol  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The Hub....I would be able to view their shows even if I don't live in America? As in, it's not region limited right? Cause if it is....well, watching the newer episodes is gonna be difficult.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Jan 2 2012 on  10:06 PM
The Hub....I would be able to view their shows even if I don't live in America? As in, it's not region limited right? Cause if it is....well, watching the newer episodes is gonna be difficult.
From what I gather, the episodes can only be seen on the HUB if you live in the US.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/clar...ube-stream.html (check the comments)

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well then, there geos my chance at watching any new episodes >.>

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Jan 2 2012 on  10:23 PM
Well then, there geos my chance at watching any new episodes >.>
I bet you that people will STILL upload the latest episode onto YouTube, despite this.  After all, setting up the block for the latest episode of any show takes time.

It just won't stay up for long. (A few weeks if we're lucky.) That is all.

EDIT: Besides that, there's more than YouTube that has the episodes.  I hear there's also episodes of it on Dailymotion.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
If I were ever home on Saturday Mornings when MLP is on, this wouldn't be a problem. Why networks like Hasbro and such won't just steam it on YouTube, themselves, is beyond me.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
iTunes is another viable option. Also, DVD's are on the horizon.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bongo,Jan 3 2012 on  04:22 AM
iTunes is another viable option. Also, DVD's are on the horizon.

A DVD box set of season 1 and a site where they would stream the episodes with the ads would make them more money.