The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
I can't take it anymore. I want to join the bandwagon. Can you please PM me the Forum's name?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
F-22 That is a very quite and awesome image you posted. I liked it a lot.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I would like to examine the forum as well.

Not to mention, I dug up this weird idea for an MLP:FiM fan fic:

On that note, Darwin's Soldiers and MLP:FiM - a three part story:

Arc 1:
An experiment with the Einstein-Rosen bridge brings the Mane Six into Pelvanida. Just before they can return them, terrorists besiege the base. Can our heroes rely on the Mane Six to help repel the terrorists?

Arc 2:
The Mane Six prepare to go home after the terrorist assault is thwarted but when one of their own goes missing - courtesy of a shady research project known as Dragonstorm, our heroes are left with no choice but to find them. Can they protect the Mane Six from Dragonstorm's clutches and find a way to return the Mane Six to Equestria?

Arc 3:
The Einstein-Rosen bridge sucessfully and safely returns the Mane Six to Equestria.

Months later, all is well and the Einstein-Rosen bridge is slated for decomissioning. But suddenly, something comes through the portal and that something is Discord! After he taunts them, he hurls Pelvanida into Equestria. Unfortunately, he "accidentally" forgets the fusion reactor and the connections to the utilities. Our heroes then find that Equestria had been plunged into infinite night by Nightmare Moon and her loyal followers now live in this land of darkess. They then have to find the Mane Six to help them return home and stop Discord. Can they do it?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, with this, I'd say ponies are one step closer to taking over the world.

Don't you think so? :)

EDIT: And yes, that is real! :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This morning I saw on tv shows on dvd that MLP:FIM will have 5 episodes released on dvd on Febuary 28th of 2012.  The projected price will be about $14.97.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Little-Po...Chronicle/16181

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: Bongo,Nov 8 2011 on  06:47 AM

:lol
So wrong, yet so hilarious

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Because Sweetie Belle is cutest pony...have an entire post dedicated to her gif.'s

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, I don't care about the subtext in this picture....I just find it cute regardless....especially Scootaloo's experession.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I fear what Season 3 will bring.

Okay, why you ask?  Well, a recent rumor popped up that some writers of the series moved on to other works after Season 2 was completed.  As such, this will bring forth a different quality of work when Season 3 finally rolls round.  Whether or not it will be better or worse is anyone's guess, and with the changes I've seen with Lauren Faust not leading the helm, I can only imagine what can happen for Season 3 with this information floating around, and the result is not pretty.

I fear that Season 3 could be the "Uncanny Valley" of the series.  Let's hope I am wrong. -_-

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It may change.  I guess it depends on how many of the folks will be around for season  3, as well as if they picked new folks who can write, draw, ect, in the same style as the first 2 seasons, and or if Hasbro wants changes done to the show, or if they want things to remain frozen in time so to speak, like Marvel and DC do.  So certain things can't be done or happen.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I fear what Season 3 will bring.

Let's hope for an all good times three.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm gonna be looking forward to buying the first two seasons on DVD if that ever happens.