The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The fire of Friendship lives in our hearts
As long as it burns, we can not drift apart!
Though quarrels arise, their numbers are few

Laughter and singing will see us through!
(Will see us through!)
We are a circle of pony friends
A circle of friends, we'll be 'til the very end!

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Just found something interesting. Anyone noticed Fluttershy is actually LEFT hooved?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
My first MLP art - an attempt at Celestia's cutie mark.

Done freehand in Photoshop CS3

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Those Windigos....geez, I just can't get over how bloody scary those things are.  I mean, they feed off the hatred and stuff of other ponies by freezing them in the end.  And it seems that they're still hanging around Equestria and weren't truly defeated back in the cave.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Season 2 episodes I watched nearly every day was both "The Cutie Pox" and "Sisterhooves Social".

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: MrDrake,Dec 18 2011 on  09:21 AM
Those Windigos....geez, I just can't get over how bloody scary those things are.  I mean, they feed off the hatred and stuff of other ponies by freezing them in the end.  And it seems that they're still hanging around Equestria and weren't truly defeated back in the cave.
True to the classic "Eldritch Abomination": They cannot be defeated outright. They can only be pushed back once more.

Although the way I look at it, it's not that they weren't completely defeated. From what I saw, at least 2 of the Windigos were destroyed by the Fire of Friendship, sine you clearly see 2 of them writhing and screaming as they are immolated (You know, for kids!). But what about the third one? Well, ther was that screech at the end. My guess is that somewhere in Equestria, the last of the Windigos is still prowling about, waiting to strike and bring about a new ice age.

But what I like about them, like I said earlier, is that unlike almost all the other monsters and villains in the show, they were pure monsters. No goofy part to them, no personality change (No personality at all, if you ask me, just pure monster), no redemption. They are the closest this series has come to a Complete Monster.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, so let's see...  What do we have so far with those mainly focused on this season?

1 - Each of the mane six got a fair amount of spotlight time.

2 - Mostly Twilight, but the rest of the mane six got a good amount of spotlight time.

3 - Twilight

4 - Luna

5 - Sweetie Belle

6 - Applebloom

7 - Rainbow Dash

8 - Rainbow Dash

9 - Rarity

10 - Spike

11 - All of the mane got a fair amount of spotlight.  Not one is the central character.

12 - Rumored to be Granny Smith, but we'll see.  Will air Jan 7.

So, who do you think is next on the list?

As for myself, I'm predicting Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy, but I'd be fine if Applejack got the next one.

Or we could get a Scootaloo Episode finally.  I wonder how much backlash that would get once EVERYONE's predictions are dead.

Meh!  We'll see.

That's my prediction thus far.

See ya later! :)

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

I don't know why, but I just think these things are hilarious!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
So anyone interested in reading Into an Uncharted World?

I wrote this MLP fan fic and it is based on Nick22's Insane CafÈ.

It looks pretty good and I do want to see this on EqD eventually but I have heard absolute horror stories about their cadre of pre-readers.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: Daddytops2009,Dec 19 2011 on  09:18 AM
Applejack had only one focused episode until now.
Well, you may be interested to learn that the latest episode title to be released is called "The Last Roundup". I'm a-guessin' it's gonna be an Applejack episode

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"The Last Roundup".

I heard about that title on the upcoming DVD.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I agree; when I first read the title, the first character that comes to my mind is Applejack.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
So I was talking with my brony boyfriend about the show, and he said that after Spike's big episode, he realized how much we were like Spike and Rarity.
And...by golly, he's right!
I went on to say that I thought I fell into the gray area between Rarity and Twilight. At which I realized, deep down...I am a Unicorn.

Get me a Me Gusta guy, please!

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
You guys don't mind me posting those suggestive postcards do you? Maybe I should of asked BEFORE posting them  :lol

I will stop if you ask me to do so.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Two weeks to go before the new epsiode, and I can't wait since it's about Apple Bloom again.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

Okay, this is pretty epic. It is all the MLP Generations from G1 to G4 in a stained glass formation. And I got to say, it is PRETTY awesome.