The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Doctor Who

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Any other fans of Doctor Who out there? Any parts, the old series, the new series, the spinoffs, the expanded universe stories...

But anywho, just finished watchin the newest episode. Not badly done, I did like that guy Craig; he was a fun character, though I'm glad he didn't become the new companion.

But the preview... hoo boy, the next episode is gonna be spectacular!! Starting to look like this may be the end for out intrepid Doctor!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like some of the classic original series.   I've tried the new series for the first 2.5 seasons.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
When Davies left the show, it turned a bit sour for me. Not entirely. I did enjoy most of the 5th series. The 6th has been a bit hard for me to follow. I'm still trying to work everything out. I don't really like Matt Smith as the new Doctor, but he's not bad. Just not the same. I'm watching "Closing Time" right now. I see the cybermen are back...again.