The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Red Claw's Death

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Would you like for there to be a Movie that features the death of Red Claw and his Minions?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
If included as part of a good plot I think it can work out. However, you are really asking about so many things that are but tiny bits and pieces of a story. In many cases one cannot decide whether or not they would make a good story because individual pieces don't make a story while many of them do if they fit well together and fit to LBT as such.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,May 18 2009 on  01:59 AM
If included as part of a good plot I think it can work out. However, you are really asking about so many things that are but tiny bits and pieces of a story. In many cases one cannot decide whether or not they would make a good story because individual pieces don't make a story while many of them do if they fit well together and fit to LBT as such.
The situtation would be almost like Jurassic Park.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't think redclaw should be in any movie. He does well in the series but that's it.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Then maybe you shouldn't. Think of your own stories instead.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,May 19 2009 on  09:30 AM
Then maybe you shouldn't. Think of your own stories instead.
No it's different, Screech and Thud will think it's the gang that killed Red Claw, and they want revenge. But near the end of the movie Screech finds out it was actually the Tyrannotitan that killed Red Claw.