The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My 1 Year Aniversary with the GOF

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well it's official. I have been part of the GOF for a full year. It really seemed to go by so fast! I remember it like it were yesterday almost. I came to this forum looking for other people who weren't afraid to show their love for the LBT, and thank god I found the perfect place. I know I haven't always been active, but it's hard with the life I have (two jobs, one volunteer, high school etc...). However, I always knew that no matter what happened to me each day, there were people here to talk with, laugh with, cry with, even fight with (not really the latter). I really want to thank everyone here on this forum for making this the best forum I have ever visited on the internet, and then there are some others that I truly want to thank, so I hope they are reading this:

To all the mods (Petrie, Action, etc...): Thank you guys for making this forum and helping me make a smooth transition into it. If I was ever lost, I knew I could ask you guys for directions :D

To all my RP buddies (GVG, Kor, Lillefot, Starfall, etc...): You guys are the best people to rp with hands down. I never thought my Stone of Cold Fire rp would last 3 parts, and it probably wouldn't have lasted that long on any other site, and for that I appreciate it so much :D

To my new great friends (Lillefot, Mumbling, GVG, etc...): We talk with each other outside of the rps, and even outside of the GOF itself, and I feel blessed to have gotten to talk with you guys. I know that if we met in person we would have so much fun with each other, and I pray that someday we do get to meet in person :D

To everybody else: Like I said, you guys have made me feel so welcome here, and I could never imagine myself feeling so in any other forum. You guys are my family here, and I love you guys so much (If it sounds gooey and corny, get over it :lol: )

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Yep the GOF is the best forum I've ever been on. My two year anniversary is February 25. I've been here since 2007 and personally to you it has been fun having you here and this year will be even better.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Heh mine will also be here soon, guess we should make a topic with all them being listed lol, which would be easier than spamming the forum :p

Cool though :) I'd love to talk to you on msn some day again.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Keep the good feelings coming. :)  We're pleased to have you around as well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
1 year already.  The time seems to have flown by.  Hope you'll remain at least another year.   Think of the fun you'll have in the coming year.  :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congrats on your first year anniversary here, LBTFan13 :yes.  Just like every other member, you're considered a friend to me, and I hope ya plan to stick around ;).

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Congratulations for your first anniversary :)
I hope there are many, many more are to come :birthday
Heh mine will also be here soon, guess we should make a topic with all them being listed lol, which would be easier than spamming the forum
I suggest that rather we make this a thread in which people can post on their anniversaries and tell about their experience and thoughts the way LBT 13 did. In an own section I'm afraid it would quickly "deteriorate" to the kind of spam which you mentioned Iris. No disrespect meant to anyone (myself included) here, but the responses to birthday threads are usually kind of repetitive and it can hardly be prevented from being so. In a single thread the "risk" may be lower.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Keep them confined to just this thread you mean?  Sounds like it could be a good idea.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Yeah. :P: Anyway, congradulations LBTFan13. :) Mine will also be coming up, though, eh, my posting, heh, didn't start until a month later or so. :p So....... I'm not sure which day to celebrate on.... :p :oops And to make matters worse, I've rather been a dead horse around here in recent months...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...