The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Valentines Day Gifts

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy Valentines Day everyone! What did you give others? I redrew this picture of Nala & Simba for my Mom, I shaded & highlighted them too and added a background. My Mom loves Nala, so she was happy!

8 years with TGOF :yum

cyberbat

• Ruby
    • View Profile
some girls get flowers, some get chocolates.

My husband walked out of the comic shop and gave me the ultra limited edition SIGNED and numbered (101/250) edition of TRANSFORMERS: LAST STAND OF THE WRECKERS.

I nearly burst into tears when he gave me it!!! And this was right after we had a pancake breakfast in the city and wasted time looking at nice things until the shops opened up at 11.00.

I love transformers comics. The writers are from the UK and are true fans of the characters. Its like if you got fanfic lbt writers who ACTUALLY CARE about the land before time to do a movie and your partner gave you the script of it.

I just could not justify buying that special book myself, but my clever mate did! Now it will stand on my shelf and I will always treasure it as the first valentines gift I had in our marriage. We got married just last year :)

Transformers" more than meets the eye is a great series and if you like scifi and a red dwarf like storyline then you will love it!

<3 I love being a geek and being married to one! :) littlefoot

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: cyberbat,Feb 16 2016 on  04:52 AM
some girls get flowers, some get chocolates.

My husband walked out of the comic shop and gave me the ultra limited edition SIGNED and numbered (101/250) edition of TRANSFORMERS: LAST STAND OF THE WRECKERS.

I nearly burst into tears when he gave me it!!! And this was right after we had a pancake breakfast in the city and wasted time looking at nice things until the shops opened up at 11.00.

I love transformers comics. The writers are from the UK and are true fans of the characters. Its like if you got fanfic lbt writers who ACTUALLY CARE about the land before time to do a movie and your partner gave you the script of it.

I just could not justify buying that special book myself, but my clever mate did! Now it will stand on my shelf and I will always treasure it as the first valentines gift I had in our marriage. We got married just last year :)

Transformers" more than meets the eye is a great series and if you like scifi and a red dwarf like storyline then you will love it!

<3 I love being a geek and being married to one! :) littlefoot
Aww!! He is a great husband!!!
8 years with TGOF :yum