The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Miitopia

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
Littlefoot, Ducky, Mo, and Chomper all made in Miitopia

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Now that is a creative use of miitopia haha. I've always found miis kinda creepy, and that applies to these as well, but you did well with the limited resources. Nice job ;)

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
Now that is a creative use of miitopia haha. I've always found miis kinda creepy, and that applies to these as well, but you did well with the limited resources. Nice job ;)
Thanks, Ill make the rest of the gang after I beat the game

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Whoa...that is something I would never have expected to see. :ChomperImpressed I'm so weirded out at how much these actually look like the characters! How long did it take to figure out how to recreate them?

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Really creative idea, I like Ducky the best :duckyOK

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Wow, you created the Chomper Mii better than I did.  Nice job!

Maybe if we have this thread for LBT characters only, we can create another for non-LBT character in a different section!  Do you think that’s a good idea?

The Mr E

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
My sister and I are having trouble figuring out how you managed to achieve these effects  :ChomperOhhh.  Clever work!

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
Wow, you created the Chomper Mii better than I did.  Nice job!

Maybe if we have this thread for LBT characters only, we can create another for non-LBT character in a different section!  Do you think that’s a good idea?
I think that's a great idea!

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
This is so big brained. Designs are kinda.... funny looking? Although I think Duckys is the cutest!
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0