The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You step your left hoof in, you pull it right back out
You step your left hoof in but you better help him out
You do the pony pokey but you find a different crowd
That's what it's all about.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You kick your back leg in
You pull your back leg out
You reach your back leg in
Just be brave and have no doubt

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You do the pony pokey feeling like you're gonna pout
That's what I'm singing about

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You tilt your head in
You tilt your head out
You tilt your head in
Then you shake it all about

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm sorry to interrupt "The Pony Polka", but I found a little something from EqD that everypony might find interesting.

Season 2, Episode 4 is said to be a Luna-centric episode! :D

This is from the guy who works at a TV listing company that dropped the information on Discord's episode, along with season two's start date.  We will keep it rumor tagged until it officially pops up in TV Guides, but have something to munch on for now! Keep an eye on this post for future developments.

All episode information can be found after the break! I don't think Synopsis are really spoilers, but you have been warned I suppose.

Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed
Air Date: October 22, 2011
Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

So our first encounter with Luna is a Halloween episode!

This also sort of confirms the leaked images from yesterday.

It's been too long of a wait! :^.^:

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Wait...wait...stop the music...the ponies are scared of Luna?

From what I could gather in Season 1 Episode 2 is that the Ponies are very happy to have Luna back. They throw a big party and celebrate and all that mushy mushy stuff, and now all of a sudden they are afraid? What a strange turn of emotion...

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well even she was defeated what if she turned back to being evil> Maybe that is why they're afraid of her still.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Bongo -

There is a fan-theory that says that the ponies did that for Luna to please Princess Celestia.  After all, you don't want to displease royalty only to be thrown into a dungeon for your incompetence, right? ;)

Though I, for one, don't believe the theory.  I'm sure it's nothing more than a continuity error on the writer's part.  Still, will be nice to see how they all feel about her.

Now, to find something to occupy myself for the next two weeks while I await for the newest episode.  Where Twilight has NOTHING to send to Celestia on "The Magic of Friendship".  Gee, I'm sure that will turn out well. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder if it will be a clip episode.  Guess we'll find out eventually.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Oct 1 2011 on  10:33 AM
Now, to find something to occupy myself for the next two weeks while I await for the newest episode. Where Twilight has NOTHING to send to Celestia on "The Magic of Friendship". Gee, I'm sure that will turn out well. :)
Here's my idea on how that episode will end.

"Dear Princess Celestia,

I learned that sometimes I just have nothing to report to you regarding friendships.

Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle"

CR from That Guy With The Glasses did a retrospective on MLP. One thing I like is how he doesn't really bash the older MLP despite not liking them that much and being a big fan of Friendship Is Magic.

MLP Retrospective part 1
MLP Retrospective part 2

I enjoyed both videos and he pointed out some stuff I had forgotten about. Watching clips from the old MLP did bring back memories. When I was a little kid, I was a big My Little Pony Tales fan and tried to watch it everyday. I would say it's my favorite old school MLP TV series, with my favorite MLP animated movie being that one involving the red and blue centaur demon (I always forget the name).

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Eh as much as I love to bash that older shows and and I do. I thought they where god awful but I did watch a few episode's here and there back in the 90's since nothing else was on during the time slots. My Little Pony Tales was made to be like a a average teenager goes through everyday between school drama and relationships.  it was okay but still sucked.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Begin Halloween Themes!! :)

First up, Rarity as a vampire.

Will you give this seductive mistress your blood? :D

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Mm, me gusta. Me gustas mucho. ^^ She's lovely as a vampire pony.

It personifies her well I think.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Oct 2 2011 on  08:50 AM

Wow.  I ummm....  Wow.  I'm not exactly sure what to say.  That image brings up so many emotions inside me.  It's creepy, awesome, and sexy (in a manner of speaking, not literally) all at the same time.  It just fits somehow.  Rarity as a vampire....if that became canon I think we'd gain like 5 million fans overnight. :lol

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Egophiliac presents...

The dreaded Pirate Woona, fiercest Alicorn to sail ALL the twenty seas, is now on a mission to plunder the sacred cookies from the highly protected cookie jar before Equestria's Celestia, Commander of the White Fleet, stops her before dinner time!

YAR!